Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leatherlass Newtown Birmingham B192yd  (Read 2367 times)

Sandman2017

Morning chaps , has anyone got any info on leatherlass of Newtown Birmingham , thanks

Sandman2017

Yea that's her mate , cheers , has anyone seen her ?

Roadster

Not been there. 

She is part of "FuQ and Go" group.  I have followed up a number of girls from this group and not had a single punt there.  The group is run by Brumpartygirl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I have tried to contact girls from this group I get a message back from brumpartygirl.  She ususlly offers the telephone number for the girl in question with the caveat "for when she's working" and an offer to stand in if said girl isn't available.  I have yet to have one of the numbers provided answer a call.

There has been a fair amount of bad stuff written about brumpartygirl here in the past under a number of different names.

If you get to see Leathelass, please do report back, I for one would be interested in how you get on.

Sandman2017

Yes I've arranged to visit leatherlass Friday morning , she's not the best looking but body wise I want to see how dirty she is , il let you know

MarcT

Yes I've arranged to visit leatherlass Friday morning , she's not the best looking but body wise I want to see how dirty she is , il let you know

:drinks: Sandman, hope it goes well  :thumbsup:

Sandman2017

I had to cancel leatherlass as work got in the way so opted for hot Susan , what shit punt she was , I only have her a neutral cuz of her body , steer clear

donkeydick68

I went to see leatherlass some time ago.  Very enthusiastic, real housewife shag.   gave good oral.   dfk .overall would recommend her.