Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how do I know if an AdultWork email has been blocked?  (Read 1197 times)

paythepiper

Ive been tryin to contact a wg I used to see a couple of years back, she is still active on aw but her number is not showing now so sent an email which has not been read. Anyway I can tell if if it has been blocked or simply not read yet?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ive been tryin to contact a wg I used to see a couple of years back, she is still active on aw but her number is not showing now so sent an email which has not been read. Anyway I can tell if if it has been blocked or simply not read yet?

If it's been read AWank will show you what time and date it was read.

As far as I know if you are blocked it will auto delete.

paythepiper

Its not showing any time or date as read so I guess its still sitting in her in box so to speak, thanks for the reply

Offline Neromatrix

Offline JT100

Offline l1mpd1ck

Its not showing any time or date as read so I guess its still sitting in her in box so to speak, thanks for the reply
Have you checked she has been online since you sent it?  That can be seen on the front page.  There are quite a few abandoned AW profiles

Baise-moi365

WG can read emails without it showing as read oh AW.. don't ask me how but I know it's a fact

Offline mrfishyfoo

..... don't ask me how but I know it's a fact

So it's a fact is it albeit you've no proof.  :dash: :dash:

Reads like nonesense to me.  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Offline azrael

Maybe the aw page is sitting idol and is not being used at present, it might also be that she's only seeing regulars and has no need to put up her number as she's fincially safe  :unknown:

paythepiper

Well I can see she has been logging in but the green availabilty light hasnt been on so its possible she may be on holiday I guess or just ignoring me lol. As far as I can remember we were on good terms though.

Offline mrfishyfoo

paythepiper

Yeah, already have my friend, just puzzled as to how the aw mailing system works is all :thumbsup:

Baise-moi365

So it's a fact is it albeit you've no proof.  :dash: :dash:

Reads like nonesense to me.  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:
They get alerts to there working phone which enables them to read emails without logging into AW
How do I know? I was sitting with a WG over a meal as she was reading them..
So fuck you and your judgemental comments

Offline NigelF

They get alerts to there working phone which enables them to read emails without logging into AW

Yeah, I think we can do it too, if you turn on email notifications. I'm not sure if the email shows the whole message (even if it's a long one) but I think it does.

You know it works better when you explain yourself the first time round, rather than having to be asked for evidence and then coming across like a cunt.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:03:34 pm by NigelF »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ooh you're a feisty one aren't you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yes they do get alerts which contain the full body of the message if they pay for them.

So fuck you and your inacurate information.  :hi: :hi:

Offline NigelF

Ooh you're a feisty one aren't you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yes they do get alerts which contain the full body of the message if they pay for them.

So fuck you and your inacurate information.  :hi: :hi:

Ah, makes sense. We probably just get a little bit of message if you turn on email notifications. I've not had them on for ages.

Offline mrfishyfoo

You know it works better when you explain yourself the first time round, rather than having to be asked for evidence and then coming across like a cunt.

Yeah we love an arrogant cunt don't we.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

They usually get banned for mouthing off. Fucking tossers.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ah, makes sense. We probably just get a little bit of message if you turn on email notifications. I've not had them on for ages.

Pay 0.6 credits or whatever the going rate is and you too can be spammed by AWank.

Offline Johny Stone

Just send another text mate, maybe yours is burried between so many.
Check after in sends if it shows as deleted, that means you`re blocked.

paythepiper

Did you mean text or email? I cant text as I dont have her latest number.

Baise-moi365

Sorry for late reply but I've got a life outside have to read your tripe.. yea so you called my post nonsense when in actual fact according to other 'contributors' it's correct WG's can read emails remote from AW.. so by calling me a cunt actually makes look more stupid as all you have is insults and and name calling.. how puerile.
This is precisely why I said after I joined that I'd never leave another review (even after shagging 30+ WG in the WM) just bullies and trolls on here..
I'm happy though as it's dickheads like you who I enjoy wasting your money on shit possies.. chin up

Offline NigelF

Sorry for late reply but I've got a life outside have to read your tripe.. yea so you called my post nonsense when in actual fact according to other 'contributors' it's correct WG's can read emails remote from AW.. so by calling me a cunt actually makes look more stupid as all you have is insults and and name calling.. how puerile.
This is precisely why I said after I joined that I'd never leave another review (even after shagging 30+ WG in the WM) just bullies and trolls on here..
I'm happy though as it's dickheads like you who I enjoy wasting your money on shit possies.. chin up

You're obviously retarded because you can't read. I actually agreed with you! The only thing I was wrong about (which I suspected - hence why I said "I'm not sure") was that you could see the whole message for free.
Yeah, I think we can do it too, if you turn on email notifications. I'm not sure if the email shows the whole message (even if it's a long one) but I think it does.

You're the one who looks stupid because I didn't call your post nonsense and you're the one who started with the "insults":

Aww, do you really feel like you're being bullied, bless. It's a shame you're too sensitive.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 09:02:54 pm by NigelF »

Offline mrfishyfoo

....just bullies and trolls on here..

If that's what you think why don't you fuck off back into the shadows.