Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't decide who to see next...  (Read 1542 times)

Offline SalmonJunkie

I have the opposite of Mings problem- as I don't punt that much, there's still a lot out there that interests me. Can't decide what to do next... play it safe with a well reviewed girl like Chardonnay, a return visit to EmilyBlonde 20, someone who ticks "milf" off the list or take a chance on "those tits" and take a chance that Sexy Eva is a half decent punt...

Girls I'm currently thinking of seeing are:

The return visits/ well reviewed, younger girls:
Emily Blonde 20:
External Link/Members Only
Chardonnay:

The "Milfs/comfortably older than me":
Juicy Lucy
Sexy & Sophisticated:

The chance: Stunning Eva

What would you all do?...

Proteus

I'd see British Lisa instead but that's just me.

Depends how adventurous you're feeling; if 'very' then Eva, as those boobs do look sorta great, but 2 neutral reviews make it one that might fill you with post-punt regret...

Go with one of the milfs. Tick a box.

Offline Littlefoot

What would you all do?...

Out of your list, I've reviewed 3. Don't know about Eva... But would discount her on the basis she's only received 2 neutrals, and she's Romanian! Her neutrals don't read too well either! Personally I wouldn't bother with Lucy, too old looking for me... And I gave her a neutral!

So out of your list that leaves Emily and Chardonnay! You've seen Emily, but not sure if you've seen Chardonnay? Both top punts! And hard to separate! If I were you though I'd plump for Chardonnay, as you've not met her before? But either of the two would be great!

I agree with post above also, you should also consider British Lisa! Decisions, decisions! Why's life so tough! :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:59:09 am by Littlefoot »

Offline aliasrobingibb

Out of the three you propose, I have only visited Juicey Lucy and I had a fabulous time with her.

Communications via text was good and saw me at short notice and she was in the process of moving to another apartment in Southside next to the Birmingham Hippodrome. (10 minute walk from New Street station).

Unsure if I should get out more but she gave me the best BJ and CIM I have ever experienced. Lucy's body is ace and I could have given her oral all day.

I have seen younger WG's, mostly Eastern European, via Adultwork, (I receive no replies from Vivastreet), but I feel I have been ripped off so prefer more mature ladies so I'm probably biased towards Lucy.

Good luck and enjoy the ride. :yahoo:

Offline Juankerr

Depends what you are looking for from the punt really?

Having met them both, Chardonnay and Emily would be good safe choices as they have good reputations and are well reviewed here. Also met Lucy a few times and had fun but this was a number of years ago now.

Eva is on my "maybe" HL as she looks good but no OWO or FK on the likes list makes it an expensive punt without those services.

Best of luck with your choice  :hi: Juan

Offline SalmonJunkie

Depends what you are looking for from the punt really?

To have sex with people much younger and hotter, or much older and hotter than I do in civvie life. That's the one thing that is stopping me from people like lisa - too close in age to what I get in the real world!

Offline Juankerr

To have sex with people much younger and hotter, or much older and hotter than I do in civvie life.

:D

I was thinking more along the lines of whether you were after any specific services  ;)

Offline SalmonJunkie

Hehe I know...

God knows what I'm after. One minute I wanna go see one of the Thai girls as it's been years since I had a girl that loved anal... then I think about seeing someone who would allow filming...

I think right now I'm leaning towards younger rather than older, and as I've never seen Chardonnay (and Emily seems to only work 1 week a month these days), I may see if I can arrange something for early next week.

Offline DAlpine1980

Service wise, I am not sure you will get much better than British Lisa. Very friendly personality as well.