Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any enforcement problems in Northern Ireland  (Read 824 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77399.0

this thread on the NI regional section is dormant. Nobody replied. Are they scared across the water?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is what I posted.
I have never been to Northern Ireland and I am considering a visit in connection with my work, later in the year.

Is it safe to do a reverse booking?
Is it safe to do an outcall to a city centre hotel?
As a visitor is it safe to take a cab to an indie?
There are very few contributions to this section compared with other UK regional discussions.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:20:12 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Integral

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77399.0

this thread on the NI regional section is dormant. Nobody replied. Are they scared across the water?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is what I posted.
I have never been to Northern Ireland and I am considering a visit in connection with my work, later in the year.

Is it safe to do a reverse booking?
Is it safe to do an outcall to a city centre hotel?
As a visitor is it safe to take a cab to an indie?
There are very few contributions to this section compared with other UK regional discussions.

I've been to Belfast a couple of times but never punted there. To be honest I wouldn't chance it after they have changed the law last year to make paying for sex illegal.

I seem to remember news stories about arrests late last year - I think guys were looking at jail terms but I don't remember if they were actually convicted or sent down (or maybe the papers just didn't follow up).

In terms of general safety itsnowhere near as bad as it used to be and you should be fine in any cab. The problem would arise if the girl you visit is in a dodgy area - I found it very difficult to tell which places were English-friendly or not (they don't all have fuck off wall murals!). I suppose it depends how "obviously English" you are.  :D

I'd give it a swerve and keep my punting on the mainland, but I confess to being interested in hearing the story if you do chance your arm...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 05:33:22 am by Integral »

vw

Think Kinky Paige mentioned something on UKE about 1 person being charged so far

Think it was on the NI board there

Offline wannabe

I've punted twice in Belfast since the law changed, with no problem. Just make sure you stick to indie girls working from their own places, and I don't think much can go wrong.

Offline Punting Valley

The NI thread has been dormant long before that stupid nordic model law though, I think it is either a lack of punters there or that they don't use ukp? :unknown: