Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa 6969 - Hungarian Beauty  (Read 2549 times)

Expl1cit

Following on from SamLP's pick of the day thread yesterday, I thought I'd give one of the two girls on that thread a go today, and I opted for Vanessa, who looked slightly more my type than Maya 94.

Link: External Link/Members Only

I called to arrange the half hour punt, and was immediately put at ease by the girl on the end of the phone, which gave me a lot of reassurance that she was indeed genuine.   Time agreed, and I made my way to the address, which is a nice ground floor flat, about 3-4 minutes walk from Rayners Lane Station.  Perfectly safe quiet area.

Upon opening the door, I was greeted by Vanessa, a gorgeous, tall, blonde, young, Hungarian beauty.  She really is beautiful and quite tall, probably 5ft 8", maybe a little more with a gorgeous figure and amazing legs.  She has a very good attitude, started off with some FK, occasional DFK which moved into oral and then protected sex in missionary and cowgirl.  She is very good between the sheets, enthusiastic, puts in an equal amount of effort and doesn't just lie there.  She seemed to enjoy herself, and I certainly enjoyed it, although I am not really a half an hour type of guy, so should have probably stayed for the hour and not been concious of time.  It usually takes me a little time to warm up.

Overall a very positive experience.  I wouldn't pay much attention to the AW authenticity message, she is 100% legit, much better looking than the photos and delivers her services with enthusiam.

Reference thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65491.0
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:46:32 pm by Expl1cit »

london12321

Thanks for the review. It sounds good and I'll perhaps consider a visit myself

doobes

Nice work fl0atab1lity, thanks.  :thumbsup: HL'd.

password02

Good review - Is she a decent 7/10 - 9/10 in the looks dept? She looks very good in the AW pics!!

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review F  :thumbsup: Just to let punters know, she's based in Rayners Lane.

Looks like I got the wrong end of the stick as I saw her flatmate Maya who was  :thumbsdown:

She's not cut out for this business. A dead fish performance with no movement or passion whatsoever. Had a tall and friendly attractive brunette translate as I confirmed services, I wonder who she is as Vanessa's profile shows a blonde girl. Anyway closed lips kissing with zero movement or passion, so no fk. Lay there looking at me. Played with her tits which were nice and did RO, fingered her too - no extra. Asked her for OWO which was actually ok but too much hand action, she tried to wank me off. Sex was a little better, she seemed to enjoy being pounded as it's the only time she whimpered and moaned. Handed me wipes to clean myself then got up to get dressed. Left a bit early as there was no point of staying. She's also a few sizes bigger than her pics, maybe a size 12.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 12:20:39 am by SamLP »

password02

Thanks for the review F  :thumbsup: Just to let punters know, she's based in Rayners Lane.

Looks like I got the wrong end of the stick as I saw her flatmate Maya who was  :thumbsdown:

She's not cut out for this business. A dead fish performance with no movement or passion whatsoever. Had a tall and friendly attractive brunette translate as I confirmed services, I wonder who she is as Vanessa's profile shows a blonde girl. Anyway closed lips kissing with zero movement or passion, so no fk. Lay there looking at me. Played with her tits which were nice and did RO, fingered her too - no extra. Asked her for OWO which was actually ok but too much hand action, she tried to wank me off. Sex was a little better, she seemed to enjoy being pounded as it's the only time she whimpered and moaned. Handed me wipes to clean myself then got up to get dressed. Left a bit early as there was no point of staying. She's also a few sizes bigger than her pics, maybe a size 12.

Yes perhaps it was Vanessa ?

Offline SamLP

Yes perhaps it was Vanessa ?

The OP mentioned the girl he saw was blonde and the pics also show a blonde girl. The one I briefly met was a brunette and maybe 5"10'