Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian / Eastern bloc group info  (Read 40399 times)

Offline Jonestown

TBH
I think we may be overanalysing this?
Bottom line is - Sergei needs a quota of workers. Girls need the money, often regardless of seasonality?

Yes, you're right, I sent her a text earlier in the week to ask when she would be closer to London than Maidstone and she replied that she hadn't worked out her schedule yet, so maybe she is active but not fully in service yet.

Offline tantric talents

Yes, you're right, I sent her a text earlier in the week to ask when she would be closer to London than Maidstone and she replied that she hadn't worked out her schedule yet, so maybe she is active but not fully in service yet.
I think you may find it’s more a case of where they will send her.
I have seen her many times in Hatfield which disappeared as a venue for a while but judging from Celines current profile location may well be back online!  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:13:50 pm by tantric talents »

Offline da26

newbie in currently in Sunbury ~ Anastasia ~ - External Link/Members Only

CRISTIANA DREAM in Maidenhead External Link/Members Only
SENSATIONAL SCARLET now has the most ridiculous pictures  :dash: External Link/Members Only

Offline Joe112

newbie in currently in Sunbury ~ Anastasia ~ - External Link/Members Only

CRISTIANA DREAM in Maidenhead External Link/Members Only
SENSATIONAL SCARLET now has the most ridiculous pictures  :dash: External Link/Members Only

hi, i think anatasia was there before - just a new profile. she looks older in real life, i remember reading in another review somewhere which i cant find...

Offline Joe112

verynaughty kira just appeared on my searches: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

And I opened a heavily photoshopped pic to see this monstrosity.  I mean, what the fuck is that? It barely resembles reality anymore, let alone the original person.  Even on mobile it looks stupid but if you open it up full size on a pc it's a comically stupid image.  My nephew could draw a better approximation of a woman with crayons. 

I've seen quite a few pics on AW where the face has been swapped onto a different pic with comically bad results - and this is one of my new favs.

This Russian outfit are really taking the piss...

Hidden Image/Members Only

agreed - this is the worse photosho - looks nothing like her !

Offline Joe112

Ahhhhhhh Mel.... I really need to make the 4-5 hour round trip to see her again. Easily my best punt ever.  :coolgirl:

she was amazing i heard! wish i got to ssee ehr !

Offline Joe112

Is Tina Satina considered part of this group ?

External Link/Members Only

yep
she looks about 40 in  real life. ive not posted a review up yet will soon, but it was good - her attitude is amazing but it's OW.

Offline 888

she was amazing i heard! wish i got to ssee ehr !

She’s turned up back in Maidenhead today! Hmm...

Offline da26

agreed - this is the worse photosho - looks nothing like her !

Here’s another joke of a picture from them - SENSATIONAL SCARLET External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline time2play

Seems to be part of the gang but first time this one has been logged here.

Offline da26

New addition to the group I think...

Karolina~~~  External Link/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

And another one...

Foxy Megan... External Link/Members Only

Well spotted! Sergei forgot to enter her nationality so nothing under Russian searches....

Offline da26

Looks like either VERYNAUGHTY KIRA has either got another set of pictures done, or the girl has changed... who knows?! External Link/Members Only

Offline Good-timer

Looks like either VERYNAUGHTY KIRA has either got another set of pictures done, or the girl has changed... who knows?! External Link/Members Only

No same girl... Whoever edited those pictures deserves an award. The old dog looks nothing like that.

Offline CockMonster

No same girl... Whoever edited those pictures deserves an award. The old dog looks nothing like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has reminded of something they say in the skiing industry.  The ski lifts are bought brand new by the french, and when they aren't shiny new anymore they then sell them to the Swiss and Austrians who run them until they are totally old and fucked; by which time they are done with them so give them away free to the Italians who won't pay for anything good.

Having punted in Rome and Russia, I get the feeling something similar has happened with this lot; when they were young and awesome they were passed around Russia and Dubai, then put out to pasture in EU capital cities, before finally finding a final retirement leg in the UK... But still using pics from the 'golden days' and where those days were pre-digital it's Sergei to the rescue with photoshop...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:11:15 pm by CockMonster »

Offline Private Parts

Mel must be grinning now
You chaps don’t know you’re born.
Not a troll just a realist
PP :hi:

Offline CockMonster

Mel must be grinning now
You chaps don’t know you’re born.
Not a troll just a realist

....what?  :unknown:

Offline JonasG

Why are guys still seeing girls from this fraud group?!  :thumbsdown:

Offline da26

Why are guys still seeing girls from this fraud group?!  :thumbsdown:

Optimists I suppose as we know how good some of them are... like Kimmy, Celine, Courtney and Regina!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:15:24 pm by da26 »

Offline Good-timer

They seem to take long periods of time off though?

Offline tantric talents

They seem to take long periods of time off though?
Yes probably  because many have families back home and secondly so they are not seen to be abusing the uk holiday visa rules.

Offline da26

Yes probably  because many have families back home and secondly so they are not seen to be abusing the uk holiday visa rules.

tt is wise

In other news, another negative for this group!
Tina Satina https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274284.0

Offline MrMatrix

Another one I've just noticed
External Link/Members Only  Lady Kitty Russian blonde  age 30.
Only 2 AW reviews and no other info as yet :unknown:

Offline tantric talents

Another one I've just noticed
External Link/Members Only  Lady Kitty Russian blonde  age 30.
Only 2 AW reviews and no other info as yet :unknown:
Somehow I have a suspicion she may not be one of the group. Wrong pricing, no cim..
Let’s see where she moves to next...

Offline da26

Somehow I have a suspicion she may not be one of the group. Wrong pricing, no cim..

I’d tend to agree with tt... the layout and reading of the text is not quite right for this group. Just found another one...

Awesome Audrey - External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

I take your point TT and you are probably right. Its just that she starts of saying shes a Russian blonde.......

Offline da26

Possible rebrand....

Electra cute - External Link/Members Only
The aw profile has had a name change and new pictures... was Sizzeling Hot Sara. Looks like it’s the same girl despite the very different pics as the last one of her in the bath looks the same from previous set of pictures!

Offline da26

So it looks like the Hotsexy angel has had a change of girl External Link/Members Only , but from the looks of it to Regina External Link/Members Only ? ...not seen Regina myself, dubhcarr, MrM can you shed any light?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:00:02 am by da26 »

Offline MrMatrix

So it looks like the Hotsexy angel has had a change of girl External Link/Members Only , but from the looks of it to Regina External Link/Members Only ? ...not seen Regina myself, dubhcarr, MrM can you shed any light?
Sorry da26, not seen this girl under either of these profiles. As much as I wouldnt mind seeing the current Regina Sparks, Glasgow is a bit out of the way.
However Glasgow seems to be the place the Russians use to park the profiles up for some reason. Perhaps they don't have the post code for the Outer Hebrides.. :D :D :D

Offline da26

Sorry da26, not seen this girl under either of these profiles. As much as I wouldnt mind seeing the current Regina Sparks, Glasgow is a bit out of the way.
However Glasgow seems to be the place the Russians use to park the profiles up for some reason. Perhaps they don't have the post code for the Outer Hebrides.. :D :D :D

:drinks: No worries mate

Offline da26

Offline SZR1989

Another new one...

Amazing Grace! - External Link/Members Only

Tempted for TOFT for when she does her Sunbury rotation.

Offline MrMatrix

Another new one...

Amazing Grace! - External Link/Members Only
Yes I too would be tempted. However the 1st pic in her gallery has been photoshopped. The reeds either side of her waist all bend in to her body. I susspect she's not as slim as she is being potrayed. :hi:

Offline da26

Yes I too would be tempted. However the 1st pic in her gallery has been photoshopped. The reeds either side of her waist all bend in to her body. I susspect she's not as slim as she is being potrayed. :hi:

Eagle eyes there MrM  :hi:

Another new one that looks interesting...  Kristina Tina - External Link/Members Only
their fondness for photoshop does make it hard to decide atm

Offline MrMatrix

Another new one that looks interesting...  Kristina Tina - External Link/Members Only
Fuck me . that does look nice. Havent noticed her at all. I may try and investigate further.  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Fuck me . that does look nice. Havent noticed her at all. I may try and investigate further.  :drinks:
In June last year she was called Alexandra Sasha so I guess there’s been a profile swap to a new girl.
No point in looking for a veripic then...

Offline SZR1989

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New ones popped up in Maidenhead, I would have been interested in Sophia if they hadn't been advertising during this lockdown. Fools

Offline MrMatrix

In June last year she was called Alexandra Sasha so I guess there’s been a profile swap to a new girl.
No point in looking for a veripic then...
I saw this girl beginning of March and have done a review. Lovely body, lovely girl. Whether its the same as her hazy profile pic I cant say, but I'd see this girl again. She gave me the impression she hadnt been here that long as well. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 01:02:45 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline da26

New ones popped up in Maidenhead, I would have been interested in Sophia if they hadn't been advertising during this lockdown. Fools

Yes rather disappointing and worrying this group is back running despite the lockdown! 

Offline Joe112

I think are some are still working during this pandemic. Theres 2, Sophia and Nadine who are working but use 2 fake extra accounts such as Anastasia as bait and switch. I've not seen any of course in this pandemic but browse it out of curiosity!!

Offline MrMatrix

Fresh meat

Amazing Yana may show 20/8/20, but I seen this profile picture several times, she's not new :hi:
Still like to shag her though :D

Offline Private Parts

Fresh meat

Demeaning comment.
If this site and its members want an ounce of credibility it should stop posting crap like this.
 You are a fresh Dick.
PP

Offline Good-timer

Demeaning comment.
If this site and its members want an ounce of credibility it should stop posting crap like this.
 You are a fresh Dick.
PP

Private you may find it beneficial to create a post about it on netmums or outintheopen . You will be able to vent with like minded people so you can really get it off your chest.

GT

Offline Private Parts

Private you may find it beneficial to create a post about it on netmums or outintheopen . You will be able to vent with like minded people so you can really get it off your chest.

GT
It’s Private Parts to you.
If you think comments like yours are acceptable, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself is this a true representation of a man.
If your answer is yes, I can only suggest you grow a pair, To get anywhere near that.

Offline Private Parts

GT
Looking at your paltry 2 reviews. I can only presume you called the negative post ‘meat’, the positive probably thought better.
 :hi:

Offline CockMonster

Old Timer, I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Pvt Parts on this one.  It was a dick comment on two levels.

1 - The aforementioned.

2 - The idea that the Sunbury Ruskies are fielding anything that could vaguely be referred to as 'fresh' when they're all comically older than stated with even more comically fake pictures, is just a laughable one.  The pics on the profile mentioned were particularly funny, with the head having no relation to the proportions of the body whatsoever. 

Maybe we should rename this group 'the bobbleheads' ?