Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls touring Portsmouth / Southampton  (Read 11907 times)

Offline Derrick101

Saw a similar thread in another area along the same lines.
Not all girls advertise tours on AW 'tours' page, so, if you notice any showing tours to pompey or Southampton in their profiles, you could give a heads up here.  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Seen how my three punts this year have all been SP's on tour due to the lack of anything fuckable in the Solent area.
Considering it was your good self that alerted me to them this sounds like a good idea.  :hi: 

Offline Jamboney

Seen how my three punts this year have all been SP's on tour due to the lack of anything fuckable in the Solent area.
Considering it was your good self that alerted me to them this sounds like a good idea.  :hi:

You’re 2 punts ahead of me then! Only been one WG on tour down here recently that’s taken my fancy and I had a sodding cold when she was down here  :angry:

Online timsussex

Sienna is here for a couple of days

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

saw her last year - good punt with a sexy MILF
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:18:20 pm by timsussex »

Offline Derrick101

I can vouch for that.
On my list of reviews to do.

Offline Derrick101

Offline Ronno

Farrah indie from Wales is visiting Southampton mid November....she looks great imho.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Blueboy2016)
Banned by:

Online timsussex

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:15:56 pm by timsussex »

Online timsussex

Doasex

I've had a bit of extra cash this month so booked in with two touring girls, both of whom cancelled (with plenty of notice to be fair) stating that they just weren't getting any bookings for Southampton and the hotel outlay then becomes a gamble for them.

One was a TOFTT so it's not unexpected, but the other was quite well established with favourable feedback here and on AW.

We moan that Southampton is a desert but when the girls do turn up no one books them.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 06:35:06 pm by Doasex »

Offline nigel4498

We moan that Southampton is a desert but when the girls do turn up no one books them.  :unknown:

Have to agree with you there.
I've seen three tourers this year and I had one cancel on me too.

Offline Derrick101

I've had a bit of extra cash this month so booked in with two touring girls, both of whom cancelled (with plenty of notice to be fair) stating that they just weren't getting any bookings for Southampton and the hotel outlay then becomes a gamble for them.

One was a TOFTT so it's not unexpected, but the other was quite well established with favourable feedback here and on AW.

Same here... Had two tourists cancel bookings yesterday, one in Portsmouth, one in Southampton due to lack of interest. :unknown:
Very disappointing  :(

Offline Derrick101

Doasex

She's showing as available in Southampton now?!

Mazdaforeve

Anyone available Havant/Waterlooville ?

Offline Steady Eddy

Not sure you understand how this works.

Do your own search (perhaps AW) then perhaps asks for advice on a few options and you might get an answer.

Good luck

Offline Kimeen

I notice that sweet Francesca formerly of Andover is in Winchester today for incalls. External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

No.1_Julia_

Polish WG touring Portsmouth PO1 till the 24th - Apparently 29 but I reckon you need to add 10 to 15 years to that!  :sarcastic:

Nothing on UKP from what I can see - Gallery pictures showing some sex toys & her bloody awful 'plates of meat' as well as some other non-inspirational ones.

No interest from me but thought I'd contribute to this wonderful thread Derrick started  ;)

Offline Derrick101

Thanks for that DrC..
Who's going to TOFTT then :hi:

Surprised there's no feedback here.
I would, but I'm not in Pompey for a couple of weeks.

Offline Kimeen

External Link/Members Only

Mary Thai beauty in Southampton from 9th December to 24.

cyberstrider

I can vouch foy Julie, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Free parking for 3 hours nearby.
One of the better punts I've had for a long time, persuaded her to mail me when next this way. Popped twice, first during a prostate massage and wank, 2nd missionary on edge of bed.
Haven't time to compose a detailed report, she orgasms like a steam engine.
I'm defo seeing her again.

cyberstrider

Dr Conners, she's 31, cup c. lush figure and very touchy-feely.

Offline Derrick101

Post back here when she mails you CS  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:16:37 am by Derrick101 »

Offline DrConners

Dr Conners, she's 31, cup c. lush figure and very touchy-feely.

Ok Ok keep your knickers on cs  ;) - Then she needs to update the pictures on her profile mate.

I still think she has the feet of a Hobbit  :rolleyes:

Look forward to your review when you get time  :hi:

cyberstrider

Thank you Mr D, but life's a shit as gonna in hospital Sunday for new heart valve, I'd love to be between her thighs and Chi is just round the corner. :dash: Poor Henry is looking sorry for himself, loosing the will to fuck.

cyberstrider

DrC I've massaged No.1_Julia's feet during a Yoni and they're medium, the pics do her a misjustice. Funny you saying about my knickers 'cos I collect a pair of worn ones from every punt, got a drawer full of them, those girls with leaky pusses bring back vivid memories. I'm defo seeing Julia again, she's very enthusiastic, especially as she massaged my cock for 15 minutes after my time was up, few WG's do that, even had a stiffy while dressing.

Offline nigel4498

Thank you Mr D, but life's a shit as gonna in hospital Sunday for new heart valve.

I wish you all the best with that CS.  :hi:
Hope everything goes well and a speedy recovery.
you'll be back in full stride before you know it

Offline Steady Eddy

Sandra has been highlighted on my thread. As she is touring this week in Southampton I thought I would link here too.

Offline Derrick101

Offline Derrick101

cyberstrider

Thank you Derrick for the intro to:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Looking good, already booked a 3 hour multi-weapon of puss destruction for when I return, with good rates. Chatty, good English, dunno about the Marmite Motorway though. Only wish there was more info on her other than the fluffy feedbacks. The other Polish girl I punted b4 I went on hols was shit hot, during a fingering session she gripped the bed and said "Don't stop, don't stop", then curled up recovering. Wasted 10 minutes waiting for her to slow wank me afterwards for 15 minutes over time, had to go back to work. Life's a shit. 

Offline nigel4498

had to go back to work.

Intrigued CS. What work does an octogenarian do?  :unknown:

cyberstrider

Cheeky sod Nigel, I input patient surveys on an iPad, ranging from admittance, food, sleep quality, response to red button calls, staff attitude blah, blah. Takes 20 minutes per patient. Only once a week to maintain my sanity as wifey suffers from Alzheimer's. That plus punting keeps me in touch with others which is the answer to longevity. Social contact and activity.
Nigel, you cannot imagine what it feels like for your other half forgetting yesterday, or what you were talking about 5 minutes ago, Who forgets where everything is, pees on the carpet 'cos couldn't find the loo, saying the servant will clean it up next morning (yep, me). But I made vows which I keep mostly, except for fucking.
Hope this clarifies the dilemma.

Online timsussex

Sounds like you deserve a Papal Dispensation for punting  :hi:

I've had a similar - but less extreme - problem

so good Luck

cyberstrider

OMG, you guys all deserve medals for what you contribute, I've saved £100.s by reading your reports and what I like most is when a WG makes a complaint against us, her input is scrapped.
Fuck, we've earnt the cash and only ask for value for money, or as some would put it cunt for cash.

Offline DrConners

what I like most is when a WG makes a complaint against us, her input is scrapped.
Fuck, we've earnt the cash and only ask for value for money, or as some would put it cunt for cash.

Still sore about the comments about your girlfriend "Aging Lozzie the disgruntled whore aka Lauren" CS ?  :sarcastic:

This is a punters forum, I'm not UKP police but I'd advise you to knock the white knighting comments on the head  :bomb:  :bomb:

You would probably feel more at home on UKE - You can blow as much smoke up a WG's ass as you want there  :hi:

cyberstrider

I hear you Dr C but will choose to ignore your comments.
I thought this site was established to assist punters, not to criticize them, but hey, everyone to his own. Main thing is I'm a happy guy and find this site very useful.
So easy to complain, much more difficult to praise and help others.

Offline nigel4498

It was only a matter of time. Not at all surprised that CS has gone.
He started off a fluffy and pretended to toughen up while all the time as Dr C said "bowing smoke up theirs arses".
I found him to be very indiscreet with not only his own personal details but that of SP's too.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 11:17:42 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline DrConners

It was only a matter of time. Not at all surprised that CS has gone.
He started off a fluffy and pretended to toughen up while all the time as Dr C said "bowing smoke up theirs arses".
I found him to be very indiscreet with not only his own personal details but that of SP's too.

Agreed, an inevitability.  :dash:

On a positive I hope he enjoys his holiday in South Africa ......................  :sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

Touring Winchester this week External Link/Members Only Sexy Samantha
Touring Southampton this week External Link/Members Only Katya Naughty Girl

Offline Derrick101

Touring Winchester this week External Link/Members Only Sexy Samantha
Touring Southampton this week External Link/Members Only Katya Naughty Girl

Choices, choices Nigel  :P

Offline aronteo

Choices, choices Nigel  :P

Not great ones it seems....... ;)

One has quite a few negative reviews and heavily photoshopped pics, so  the other (minus the negative reviews).  :cool:

And the other one in Pompey again looks like a big package........ :scare:, sorry Derrick, thanks, but I pass......... :hi:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 10:43:24 am by aronteo »

Offline DrConners

Teen.Sweet.Lily

In Southampton till the 21st - Lots of AW fb, some posts on here & a very poor Negative review too.

My experiences with Polish WG's have been all positive (I think) but I'm not up to TOFTT on this profile so just saying.

:hi: