Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Profile Age  (Read 1132 times)

vorian

Right as most people know,  we have real age and prossie age. Which more often than not are different but I also know a few WG who put down their real age, does of course tend to be the younger ones. For example one girl I know had her birthday and on that day her profile age went from 21 to 22. So does the profile do that automatically assuming the right birth date has been entered or do prossies have to manually change the age.

abdul

Right as most people know,  we have real age and prossie age. Which more often than not are different but I also know a few WG who put down their real age, does of course tend to be the younger ones. For example one girl I know had her birthday and on that day her profile age went from 21 to 22. So does the profile do that automatically assuming the right birth date has been entered or do prossies have to manually change the age.

vorian, the thing is AW recognizes what has been entered manually so it changes accordingly when her next birthday comes :hi:

vorian

vorian, the thing is AW recognizes what has been entered manually so it changes accordingly when her next birthday comes :hi:

Thank you Abdul,  I thought you might know, so when a wg age stays the same for more than a year she has had to actively change the date to fake the age, it is not just a case of she forgot to update it.

pleasure

Yeah, they're definitely calculated from a date of birth. That's why some of the dumber ones say they're 19 in the profile text, then have some entirely different age on the profile itself. Arithmetic can be tricky lol.

Offline latecomer

Yes the AW profile changes the age automatically based on the date of birth the WG entered.  I know one at least one (non-verified) WG who changed her "age" via the date of birth.  As her profile had already been on AW for 4 years, at least she was smart enough not to try and reduce her age below 22!

abdul

Interestingly I found some ladies who always keep the same age for years as because very simple technique just modifying the year :P

SirFrank

Interestingly I found some ladies who always keep the same age for years as because very simple technique just modifying the year :P

Like Caprice. She was 29 longer than Geri Halliwell. As a rule of thumb I generally find WGs ages are comparable to celeb ages - ie usually 5-10 years older than claimed. What's the biggest age lie you've personally experienced? I had a few professional massages in pontypool (with extras) from some tart who advertised in freeads as late 30s. She was at least mid 50s