Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: parties  (Read 900 times)

Offline wristjob

I might be going to my first party. I want to do things in a safe way but on a 1on1 would normally do DFk/OWO. How do these things translate to a party if you are trying to keep it all good - or don't they really?

Offline smiths

I might be going to my first party. I want to do things in a safe way but on a 1on1 would normally do DFk/OWO. How do these things translate to a party if you are trying to keep it all good - or don't they really?

You do what you are prepared to risk doing for the reward on offer just like with any punting. As i always say punting isnt for the squeamish, with parties you actually see the WGs sucking and fucking other punters which you wont see at a 121 obviously. You can of course not kiss and insist on OW, your paying so up to you what services that are on offer you accept.

Offline mcardle464

Hi Smiths,

so there's a rule of no snogging at parties, is there?

appreciate your expertise,

regards

J

vorian

The parties I go to, no rule about kissing, some people do, some don't. When it is your turn you do what you want, as smiths said punting and in particular parties are not for the squeamish.

Offline smiths

Hi Smiths,

so there's a rule of no snogging at parties, is there?

appreciate your expertise,

regards

J

Kissing goes on at parties assuming the WG offers kissing. There certainly isnt a no kissing rule.

Offline smiths

The parties I go to, no rule about kissing, some people do, some don't. When it is your turn you do what you want, as smiths said punting and in particular parties are not for the squeamish.

Indeed this issue keeps coming up, i see a poster asked about services on another thread and mentioned STIs. If your that concerned parties arent for you is my advice. I go to the GUM quartely and fortunataly have only ever tested negative, sure that could change at my next visit.

I take the risk for the reward on offer, a punter has to assess that risk for himself of course.

A sex party is all about multiple WGs and punters sucking and fucking each other, its not a vicars tea party, i am not sure what punters expect goes on but i can tell them assuming its a good party non stop sucking and fucking with some concentrating more on RO. If any of that is a concern to a punter its quite simple, dont go. ;)