Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GUM / STD Clinic  (Read 15463 times)

yorkshire123

Update
Had my second Hep B jab today, a month after the first.

Whilst there....
I asked Nursey (a different girlie to last time) 'why are you interested in the nationalities of 'Sex Workers' I have seen?'
She replied that 'HIV AIDs and Hepatitis are significantly more prevalent in the African continent and South East Asia than the UK, and therefore you are at much greater risk of these diseases if you have seen 'Sex workers' from these places'....all very logical.

As it had been a month since my last visit (and during that time I had seen 8/10 girls) I got tested for ALL things again. So I had....Blood test, Urine Sample, Mouth and Throat swabs and (new for this visit)........a small plastic spatula inserted into my Jap's eye  :lol:
ALL painless, and all performed with ultimate professionalism and good humour. Informative and reassuring........Absolutely no judgemental attitude whatsoever.

I get the results of these tests within two weeks, and return for my third and final Hep B jab in a months time.......

Guys - preacher alert!!!- if you actively persue this hobby and haven't been regularly tested....STOP being a TWAT and go get it done........ :hi:
Just sayin'

I plucked up the courage to attend a walk in clinic (no appointment needed)
The girls were very professional & didn't even blink when i explained what i had been up to (the younger one even had a sly smile to herself)
I didn't have to give my real name & got the all clear text about a week after followed by another text reminding me to go for a follow up check as my last punt wouldn't be covered by my first test, all clear again.
As cisco says "go get it done"