Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone ever visit a WG with no reviews on AdultWork?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline jacy100

Just curious if people take a shot in the dark by visiting girls with no reviews? Somebody had to have been Adele4u's first customer...
How do you gauge if ts a bait and switch?

On a different note? Is it a bad idea to be on Vivastreet/backpage?

Offline NightKid

Just curious if people take a shot in the dark by visiting girls with no reviews? Somebody had to have been Adele4u's first customer...

1. Yes.
2. Experience and instinct.

Edit: 3. No ... there are well reviewed girls who have separate profiles/end up on those sites due to issues with AW.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:16:36 pm by NightKid »

Offline handsolo

Yep have done and I generally look at the AW member since date as they could be fresh off the boat or new to the job so potentially you can find a gem.

As Nightkid mentions experience and instinct helps sort out the potentials from the obvious shit.

I also minimise my risk by booking the shortest time and fully prepared to walk if If I don't like what I see.

Offline smiths

I certainly do as I don't believe a word of A/W feedback which a WG or pimp can manipulate too easily unless I know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left it. Far, far, far better to use this site that is here to help punters unlike A/W to locate good WGs in my review.

I will take a chance on occasion with a WG with no FB that I know of on here in search of a gem, sometimes this works, sometimes not. I wouldn't recommend doing the same unless your prepared to meet low lifes on occasion, and if your risk averse its not the way to punt.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Sometimes it can pay off very well, but would advise to take the following steps

1.  Do use GRIS/Tineye to detect any potential fake pictures on the public gallery.

2.  Is there a contactable number showing? If so, what was her attitude and demeanour
     like in answering your queries? Is the person logging into the account regularly
     since it's inception on AW.

3.  For those like myself who tend to use AW email a lot, were your email queries read
     and promptly answered (within 24hours for example, as I very rarely punt on the
     spur of the moment now)

4.  Start a thread on the UKP regional section querying whether anyone met her
     but not officially reviewed yet (especially if the AW profile is less than a month old)
     Step 4 is optional, sometimes you may get a decent response, and on other times
     minimal or zero replies.

5.  If you decide to proceed to go ahead with the booking, turn up and discover she's
     nothing like the photos showing on the AW public gallery, services AGREED in
     advance suddenly OFF-LIMITS, you start to sense "this just doesn't feel right",
     then make an excuse and leave asap, and be prepared to walk without parting
     with any of your money.

I'm sure others can fill in further with their thoughts, but the above is broadly in line
with how I've gone about it in the past.

Offline yaa tere

I am a risk taker, did that several times, had a horrible experience with a EE lady, but not Romanian, had several average ones, and a couple of great ones.

west8

Sometimes it can pay off very well, but would advise to take the following steps

1.  Do use GRIS/Tineye to detect any potential fake pictures on the public gallery.

2.  Is there a contactable number showing? If so, what was her attitude and demeanour
     like in answering your queries? Is the person logging into the account regularly
     since it's inception on AW.

3.  For those like myself who tend to use AW email a lot, were your email queries read
     and promptly answered (within 24hours for example, as I very rarely punt on the
     spur of the moment now)

4.  Start a thread on the UKP regional section querying whether anyone met her
     but not officially reviewed yet (especially if the AW profile is less than a month old)
     Step 4 is optional, sometimes you may get a decent response, and on other times
     minimal or zero replies.

5.  If you decide to proceed to go ahead with the booking, turn up and discover she's
     nothing like the photos showing on the AW public gallery, services AGREED in
     advance suddenly OFF-LIMITS, you start to sense "this just doesn't feel right",
     then make an excuse and leave asap, and be prepared to walk without parting
     with any of your money.

I'm sure others can fill in further with their thoughts, but the above is broadly in line
with how I've gone about it in the past.

Excellent, comprehensive advice. Agree 100%.

LL

I do from time to time. It's a thrill. A lot of the time it goes badly but it's all worthwhile for the experience.  I've had some horrendous experiences that have made me want to stop punting and some mind-blowing experiences (for relatively little money :thumbsup:)

Offline akauya

Like others, I have seen many prossies with no reviews at all and newly arrived to AW. Some of them were shit but some were brilliant and I reviewed them accordingly. The ones that stand out are Sweet Amanda and Diana Sugar Diamonds. Lily was very good too but then she went all weird.

I like the sense of adventure, also because I don't have regulars I like to try new prossies regularly.

Andrew23

Hey guys i cant post this for some reason as a new topic. Can anyone tell me if they have seen this girl

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Hey guys i cant post this for some reason as a new topic. Can anyone tell me if they have seen this girl

Your link has brought up 2 reviews on here which you can read by clicking on the link under your and my posts. 1 very recent negative review and a positive from December 2014.

Offline drwho

I know I've punted blind (AW zero FB) a number of times, for better or worse.
Usually for me it's down to the Price/Type of girl/location/perceived risk equation.

As with anyone new and untested: I'd be a little apprehensive, but try and get into the situation, and make the best of it, even if you're thinking to yourself what the f¥ck am I doing here?

Admittedly some of my untested triumphs haven't been quite the same on reinspection, but then again neither have been those returns to more popular girls or venues

Offline random

Twice, one bad experience and one good. In both cases the pictures were genuine and up to date.

Offline The_Don

Never seen "Adele4u"

I've punted with out feed back (on A/W which is mostly rubbish FB anyway)

Any punt a gamble (some good and bad)

Vivastreet/backpage (I don't use them others do)

Meet her once (not punted) but she a mixed bag (reading the feed back). Linked to a group that moves around and profile swaps a lot.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4188

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42894.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40135.msg538716;topicseen#msg538716

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:22:10 am by The_Don »

Offline nigel4498

I have punted a few times without feedback but must admit never with a Romanian. My results have been good, walked once though.

Offline punk

yes have done and have had some great punts.

One was with a polish woman who worked from a tower block  near mile end around 4 years ago and was an excellent punt on a number of occasions, another was an Hungarian  woman based in leyton around 3 years ago, she was excellent every time. Both women were very good but sadly no longer around as far as i know.

vt

I remember spotting and asking about Michelle Independent on Pnet soon after she started...no-one replied so I left it...and look what a star she turned out to be!