Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Art student Taylor; mixed reviews now on the fence about seeing her  (Read 3874 times)

jason26

External Link/Members Only

On her AW profile her feedback is very impressive and in terms of what I like she seems perfect. Yet what is putting me off a little is some people have remarked that she is not entirely as she appears on her profile.

I mean is she facially attractive? What is her body like? Did she provide a good service?

Offline Taggart

The quirks of her profile were raised by me a few days ago - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45952.msg604816#msg604816

The general concensus was not to bother as she has too many do's and dont's, plus poor photos.  And no feedback for 3 months, does that say something or not? Plus look at her total 2014 FB, not her first choice pastime, is it?

But it's your money........

Stealthshagger

her profile suggests shes a pain in the arse and up herself.  Her complaining about people and being whiny and shitty in her advertisement to clients is off-putting. I wouldnt bother with her. Any WG who says they just dont reply to people based on their spelling for example is off-putting. If this budding Wordsworth is labouring under the impression that anyone books her for linguistuic reasons or for her literary prowess, it will be a shit punt. Also, why have a video of yourself wanking then? Deluded 'courtesan'. If she is so shitty about things like that, how is she going to react if your worm spits in her hair?

Stealthshagger

also, I see she asks to see utility bills sent to her or electoral roll for outcalls. What a muppet. Wold she send you her utility bills or electoral register registration before you see her incall?

jason26

You both make very valid points. She does appear a little pinickity with all her conditions but I think that is largely down to the fact she considers herself a well educated lady who wont compromise her 'dignity' which is quite ironic. I know this can be off putting but I have experienced this kind of attitude in the past when exchanging texts with one particular WG and in the end she was the best shag I've ever had  :yahoo:

What is really deterring me at the moment is the lack of face pics and as pointed out she hasn't had any FB in the last year or so which is very suspicious.

I do have another girl I am thinking of booking; External Link/Members Only

What do you guys think?

Stealthshagger

You both make very valid points. She does appear a little pinickity with all her conditions but I think that is largely down to the fact she considers herself a well educated lady who wont compromise her 'dignity' which is quite ironic. I know this can be off putting but I have experienced this kind of attitude in the past when exchanging texts with one particular WG and in the end she was the best shag I've ever had  :yahoo:

What is really deterring me at the moment is the lack of face pics and as pointed out she hasn't had any FB in the last year or so which is very suspicious.

I do have another girl I am thinking of booking; External Link/Members Only

What do you guys think?

she is definitely bigger and greater body fat than her pics suggest. see her first video, and youll see she is a chubby one

Stealthshagger

as in still from it, dont rent it or buy it.

jason26

she is definitely bigger and greater body fat than her pics suggest. see her first video, and youll see she is a chubby one

I am not averse to a chubby lady as long as she is not grotesquely overweight and to be fair she does make clear that she is far from slim.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

If she's going to discriminate against people because of bad spelling, she really ought to learn how to spell 'discreet' :lol:

Offline Sedlmayer

There's another thread about this girl.
On there I wrote the following -

"Assuming that it's the same girl, I saw her in May 2012, when she was based in the Docklands area, near King George V DLR station.
She didn't have al those silly rules then, so she's obviously got fussy as she's got older ;)

I would have rated her as friendly if a little too talkative (slight bit of running down the clock), quite girl-next-door attractive facially with a nice curvy figure and very nice tits. In her 20's and obviously actually was a student. Kissed nicely, once she stopped talking  :P and good oral technique. I didn't have actual sex with her, CIM. Flat, hygiene, comms etc, all fine.

If she was Polish or Hungarian I would have said £90/hr at today's prices would be fair.

Worth jumping through lots of hoops for? Of course not  :thumbsdown: - what prostitute is?  :wackogirl:"

Offline hockogrockle

Profile is very well-written, and seems to be honest about what gets her going. Pictures are very odd, however. They include assorted body parts of little or no interest, and two heavily photoshopped black and whites which look as though they were lifted from somewhere else. In one of these she is dressed as a dominatrix, something which she says on here profile she isn't into. And there is a shot of what might be her midriff, but which is more of a panoramic view of a flat which is an utter tip. It all goes to show that art graduates (assuming she really is) are very strange people.

jason26

Profile is very well-written, and seems to be honest about what gets her going. Pictures are very odd, however. They include assorted body parts of little or no interest, and two heavily photoshopped black and whites which look as though they were lifted from somewhere else. In one of these she is dressed as a dominatrix, something which she says on here profile she isn't into. And there is a shot of what might be her midriff, but which is more of a panoramic view of a flat which is an utter tip. It all goes to show that art graduates (assuming she really is) are very strange people.

You hit the nail on the head. Her pictures are very obscure and the angles they've been taken are a little unusual. This is why I am not fully convinced about booking her. Think I'll give this one a miss.

Offline Silver Birch

Her pictures are very obscure and the angles they've been taken are a little unusual.

That's 'art students' for ya  :rolleyes:

Offline nabsy

i saw her about two years ago when she was based in hackney (she still might be)

i arrived and she was in trackies, not a great start. she's not unattractive, although not slim and the photos on her profile are flattering in my opinion. she was a fairly down to earth english girl from the midlands i think. the owo and sex was great and she didn't watch the clock.

she was fine with me, but did moan about weird foreign blokes etc. not in a racist way, but in a way that suggested she likes to find common ground to connect on. if you don't click with her then i reckon it would be rubbish.

hope that helps.

jason26

i saw her about two years ago when she was based in hackney (she still might be)

i arrived and she was in trackies, not a great start. she's not unattractive, although not slim and the photos on her profile are flattering in my opinion. she was a fairly down to earth english girl from the midlands i think. the owo and sex was great and she didn't watch the clock.

she was fine with me, but did moan about weird foreign blokes etc. not in a racist way, but in a way that suggested she likes to find common ground to connect on. if you don't click with her then i reckon it would be rubbish.

hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback. Did she do FK?

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the feedback. Did she do FK?

Yes - as I said above, she kissed nicely.

Offline The_Don

Worth jumping through lots of hoops for? Of course not  :thumbsdown: - what prostitute is?  :wackogirl:"

Thanks I looking at this profile for hot listing, after reading this may be not.

I've jumped through hoops before and don't plan on doing that a again!

Hidden Image/Members Only