Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilychan - Drinks with a difference in Paddington (3some)  (Read 2233 times)

MM81

My first review!

The girl -  Lily External Link/Members Only   

Location - Hotel/bar in Paddington

Time - £400 2 hours  (paid more after but see below)

Based on her profile thought I would have a few drinks with WG before heading up to my room.  Met in the bar (pretty easy to spot an Asian chick) Stunning with a a cuteness to her (pics need updating).  Recently I prefer trying ‘dates’ with WGs, trying a a more ‘mature’ approach. Lily’ profile mentions dinner dates and that whole ‘companionship’ thing, so drew me to her. (Plus you have the PSE reference to : )

Lily was extremely easy-going and good conversationalist, smart (good English) and dare I say, funny.  Genuinely felt like she was a ‘normal’ date.   

During drinks she mentioned parties she hosts...you can guess what comes next. Convinced, she arranged a mini’ party for me in my room.   2 more WGs joined us after about 20-30 mins of us discussing. 

The party/service - The other WGs we’re just as cute, one small with nice little tits, peachy arse and the other taller with a proper sluttly look to her - outstanding body to boot with long black hair.

Had both girls on the bed, fooling around for a while, then sluttly one begins OWO. top skills, with fondling balls and bit of anal play. She DT.  Other one, stroking my chest and nips with kissing.  She goes down and now got both on the old thod. I don’t cum so go in for
some mish.  Came on Sluttly one’s bod.
In for round 2, got the smaller one in doggy and could really feel hitting her spot.  Other one kissing and rubbing my balls.
Rubber off and had them both suck me to complexion.

Conclusion - Great punt.  Nice balance with the drinks/dinner followed by moresome action.  Recommended.

imtheman

There were 3 girls yes? From your description of the room service it sounds like only 2 girls.

Offline LLPunting

OP, your English went a bit wonky, you mean you saw Lilychan and her friend for a threesome.

How much more did you pay?

How much time were you all together in the bedroom?

Offline Deeeazy

Did u fuck Lily ? Sounds like she’s a B&S job

Offline hendrix

Is this the same Lily that used to be at Maxes?

Offline Rstone

1 post & 1 (inconsistent) review... sounds like BS to me ... but maybe I am just being too negative... OP forgive me if it’s the case  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:32:34 pm by Rstone »

Offline jimmypoo

Is this the same Lily that used to be at Maxes?

Yes.

..., and my first UKP review.

Offline hendrix

Yes.

..., and my first UKP review.

Cheers  :hi: - I only saw her once, in a duo (reviewed here I think) but she was pretty damn filthy.

Offline jimmypoo

Cheers  :hi: - I only saw her once, in a duo (reviewed here I think) but she was pretty damn filthy.

I remember we debated whether or not she had had a boob job.

I seem to remember her preferring it in the arse rather than the pussy.