Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty polish sp  (Read 758 times)

Stortford

Thin on the ground at the moment or is it me?

Offline Muff licker

its thin on the ground generally I reckon the SP's are looking after their kids or on holidays will be better when the kids go back to school

Stortford

Kids go back mate I punt girls without kids you know flat tummies  perky tits  :drinks:

Offline Muff licker

lol I know what you mean but sometimes you have to drop your standards when they not around

Offline stampjones

For some reason this seems to be the time of year a lot of poles head home for a bit so maybe thats it. Could also be brexit related I guess - you’d imagine that would hit the availability of EE girls at some point unless they are (hopefully) negotiating a prossie exemption clause

Offline The Film Director

Lots of Poles have already headed home permanently (allegedly) because their economy has picked up (plus the exchange rate issue).  Not sure this would match London prossie prices mind.  :lol:

Offline ars.mav

Exactly..lots of polish chics have moved back home also because they get paid decently there..though the competition is getting severe too..

Look at: External Link/Members Only 

amazing website (and phone app) wherein you see a heatmap of prossies by district/price/nth degree of advanced search..have found amazing punts through it at 1/4th the cost of London during my regular work trips..

Offline Sheraton

I agree, it seems a lot of them are away at the moment. Shame !

Online LLPunting

Exactly..lots of polish chics have moved back home also because they get paid decently there..though the competition is getting severe too..

Look at: External Link/Members Only 

amazing website (and phone app) wherein you see a heatmap of prossies by district/price/nth degree of advanced search..have found amazing punts through it at 1/4th the cost of London during my regular work trips..

Thanks for the lead.  Really must take a trip there.   :drinks:

browndavey

Im struggling to find anyone polish, and seem like standards are lower. Ive just found this site too late, so trying to see some people and get reviews posted. However when even a half decent pole comes along like Khloe on Monica in Warren Street, and gets reviewed their prices get jacked up !

Real dry spell with the poles at the moment , thats making me consider agencies . Not how it should be.

Stortford

Khloe and Monica I said pretty.

Offline king tarzan

The bloody drought will be coming soon thanks to this horrendous Brexshit nonsense!!!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

Im struggling to find anyone polish, and seem like standards are lower. Ive just found this site too late, so trying to see some people and get reviews posted. However when even a half decent pole comes along like Khloe on Monica in Warren Street, and gets reviewed their prices get jacked up !

Real dry spell with the poles at the moment , thats making me consider agencies . Not how it should be.
External Link/Members Only