Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ask UKP: How legally risky is it to visit a regular in the lockdown?  (Read 13361 times)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry I should have titled the thread more clearly  :(
I think the 'legally risky' should've been enough and that's not counting you stating you were discounting the medical risks.   :hi:

Offline king tarzan

I clearly get over enthusiastic about it lol I must get out more (obviously not until after 2nd December  :yahoo:

If I was younger I would love to celebrate by clubbing..
I miss the snoggies, the mini skirts,  the loud music
Those were the years!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
If I was younger I would love to celebrate by clubbing..
I miss the snoggies, the mini skirts,  the loud music
Those were the years!!

Haven’t been to a good club in years! Hard to find a good one for 40s and over.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Outcalls are less dangerous

I was thinking more along the lines of out out  :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

I was thinking more along the lines of out out  :yahoo:

You'll have to wave your emoji a bit faster than that to stop freezin' under a tree hen.

But an outcall to your esteemed customer's residence would attract less attention one might guess than him adding to the noxious stream of creatures runnin' in and out with their willies half-zipped from your odiferous leg-spreader crib.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
You'll have to wave your emoji a bit faster than that to stop freezin' under a tree hen.

But an outcall to your esteemed customer's residence would attract less attention one might guess than him adding to the noxious stream of creatures runnin' in and out with their willies half-zipped from your odiferous leg-spreader crib.

excuse me! odiferous leg-spreader crib!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:20:00 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well we are still doing it, no idea how many are regulars but abut 30 reviews posted so far today (19.34 UK time)

Offline Charlie Chalk

Well we are still doing it, no idea how many are regulars but abut 30 reviews posted so far today (19.34 UK time)
I've taken a temporary break from punting whilst the virus is still (apparently) rife in the country. That's my decision, and I don't judge others who may have come to a different conclusion based on their own circumstances having weighed up the risks.

Had I still been punting, i would consider the risk of being caught as being very, very remote. Police rarely have enough time to investigate "real" crimes at the best of times; we've all herd the stories of burglary victims reporting the crime and simply being given a crime number with no hope of any officers, em, investigating it). These are strange times, and adding lockdown breaker investigations to their workload, especially in this more relaxed version of lockdown, just doesn't make sense unless they are targeting large get-togethers. If a WG is doing incalls on a conveyor-belt basis and has some problems with her neighbours then this might, just might attract the attention of plod but you'd have to be pretty unlucky to be the one they catch en flagrante. Plod stopping people out and about just won't happen as long as many businesses are still operating as normal - there are just too many people.

So although visiting a WG during lockdown will be (in most cases) illegal the chances of being caught are probably negligible.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:00:27 pm by Charlie Chalk »

2 reminders sent to me by my optician: I have to go for an eye test soon ....

Offline GingerNuts

How many of those say they took place during lockdown?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Lockdown?, is it heck! it was when the first one started at the end of our road onot the main road you never had to wait for any traffic, now its just as per normal!.

Or as spock might utter;

"Its lockdown Jim, but not as we knew it"...

Offline RedKettle

He must have seen the photos of the WGs you have reviewed.  :D :D

Offline Home Alone

He must have seen the photos of the WGs you have reviewed.  :D :D

Don't make a spectacle of him!

Sorry; it's late - I'll get my coat. ;)

he is not in Barnard Castle.

Offline rubric

The recent reports of ED as another long term side effect is yet another reason to play it safe -- for me anyway, others can take their own risks.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The recent reports of ED as another long term side effect is yet another reason to play it safe -- for me anyway, others can take their own risks.
I didn't realise ED was a side effect of breaking the law.   :unknown:

Offline B4bcock

I didn't realise ED was a side effect of breaking the law.   :unknown:

Not so common now, but it was more evident in the 1960's when four burly coppers would take turns kicking you in the bollocks to extract a confession.