Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ask UKP: How legally risky is it to visit a regular in the lockdown?  (Read 13343 times)

Offline kuck

A regular is about an hour's drive away from me, I'm thinking of paying her a visit this weekend. She's not actively working, and was recently tested, travelling back to the country, so feel kind of ok from the covid perspective.

How substantial do you think the risk of being apprehended by the police is? What's the worst that can happen? A fine of £200?

Offline pbrown355

Worst that can happen is she gives you Covid and you die. Most likely nothing happens and hopefully you have a good time. Police are hardly likely to care.

Offline Jonestown

If she is working out of her own home I doubt there would be any reason for the police to be keeping an eye on it, but the risk may come from neighbours who know what goes on there reporting comings and goings to the police.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I visited a regular a couple of times during the last lockdown without any problems. To make things easier I would ring her when I was 5 minutes away & she would leave the front door ajar so I could walk straight in without having to wait on the doorstep.

I don't think the police would be bothering you as they have got enough to do without looking out for punters visiting prossies.

Go for it & have some fun.

Offline Haruki

It’s not for me to say do or don’t.  But as someone who has had covid be aware that Track and trace will call you / her if either of you test positive so maybe agree with her I’d you are going to give each others details on that circumstance

Offline unclepokey

I have postponed a visit to a lady well outside my area next week as I have no reasonable excuse to be in the area concerned. This may also help her avoid complicity should PC Plod take an interest. I understand police forces generally have been ordered to be a bit more proactive in policing compliance with "stay at home".
Fortunately I have a nearby regular to slake my lust.

Offline maxxblue

It’s not for me to say do or don’t.  But as someone who has had covid be aware that Track and trace will call you / her if either of you test positive so maybe agree with her I’d you are going to give each others details on that circumstance

Pardon?  :unknown:

Offline Kelgon85

If she's in a private apartment, no legal risk at all I would think. As has been said, it depends on whether she has any do-gooders as neighbours.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 10:11:31 pm by Kelgon85 »

Offline maxxblue

If she's in a private apartment, no legal risk at all I would think. As has been said, it depends on whether she has any do-gooders as neighbours.

Latest covid restrictions state:

In general, you must not meet with another person socially or undertake any activities with another person.

External Link/Members Only

I would think that breaking these restrictions is a legal risk.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. It's illegal to meet indoors with anyone who is not in your support bubble.

For those who don't want to read the link the main point is this. -
Personal care facilities such as hair, beauty, tanning and nail salons. Tattoo parlours, spas, massage parlours, body and skin piercing services must also close. It is also prohibited to provide these services in other peoples’ homes

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator

In general, you must not meet with another person socially or undertake any activities with another person.

As is having sex in massage parlours but a lot of people do it.. I believe  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

As is having sex in massage parlours but a lot of people do it.. I believe  :hi:

I agree with you, K40 - having sex in massage parlours falls under the category (amongst others) of 'undertaking any activities with another person', so is legally risky.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
No it isn't, not for the punter. He's not doing anything illegal, subject to the usual caveats, it's the masseuse who's breaking the law.  Now it's illegal for the punter just to enter the premises, be that a parlour or flat.

Offline stampjones

Seems a knee trembler in the park would be perfectly fine though

However, you can exercise or meet in a public, outdoors space with people you live with, your support bubble (or as part of a childcare bubble), or with one other person.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
No it isn't, not for the punter. He's not doing anything illegal, subject to the usual caveats, it's the masseuse who's breaking the law.  Now it's illegal for the punter just to enter the premises, be that a parlour or flat.

Yes you are right it is the massage parlour who is breaking the rules.. a bit of a technicality as the punter is encouraging the act but the law is an ass regarding what is legal or not.,

So who really cares about this latest law...

Offline kuck

Ok found the police penalties link

England
People aged 18 or over can be fined:
  • £200 for the first offence, lowered to £100 if paid within 14 days
  • £400 for the second offence, then doubling for each further offence up to a maximum of £6,400

So it'll cost me £100 if I get caught out. Not sure if it goes into a permanent record like the police cautions database.

Offline kuck

I have found what seems an almost perfectly legal way :dance: I can form a support bubble with her.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I have found what seems an almost perfectly legal way :dance: I can form a support bubble with her.

That's like you and her getting married then, once you form a bubble with her you're stuck with each other.

Offline kuck

That's like you and her getting married then, once you form a bubble with her you're stuck with each other.

True, but only if I do get caught out.

Offline JonasG

The chances of getting caught are very, very slim really.

Offline jeanphillipe

You dont have go declare support bubbles right? Under a log somewhere i mean.

You could just use this as an excuse. If you ever do get caught out. I think p.o more interested in dispersing crowds.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Why not just stick to the rules and guidelines and help get this virus under control.  :unknown:   4 weeks isn't a lifetime.

Offline JonasG

Why not just stick to the rules and guidelines and help get this virus under control.  :unknown:   4 weeks isn't a lifetime.

Indeed. I've admittedly lapsed during Tier 2 but when it comes to a national lockdown just don't do it and see where we stand when we come out of it.

Offline Home Alone

Absolutely no reason, davie.

But you know us guys; we all like living on the wild side! ;) That's why we're on here! :D :D :D

Offline Home Alone

You dont have go declare support bubbles right? Under a log somewhere i mean.

You could just use this as an excuse. If you ever do get caught out. I think p.o more interested in dispersing crowds.

That's right, jeanphillipe. I'm in one; and it's a well-known fact that disabled blokes in their mid-70s never tell fibs! ;)

I shouldn't have; but I met a different woman - a former work colleague - for a meal in a Manchester restaurant last Tuesday. We both enjoyed living on the wild side!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 02:06:04 am by Home Alone »

Offline fforte

A regular is about an hour's drive away from me, I'm thinking of paying her a visit this weekend. She's not actively working, and was recently tested, travelling back to the country, so feel kind of ok from the covid perspective.

How substantial do you think the risk of being apprehended by the police is? What's the worst that can happen? A fine of £200?

Loads of Chinese bait and switch in Sheffield I just use these viva street or gumtree. My. Regular sint working.

Offline The sperminator

How would track and trace call me? I dont have the app, and i never leave my details with anyone??

Offline hornbill

Even if you have the app you can just turn it off during a visit! Shame it is getting too cold for outdoor recreation: that is encouraged. I plan to wait a week or so but a regular of mine would be up for a visit: if there are a fair number of cars about no one will notice. She thinks she had covid early on so might have a degree of immunity.

Offline HailWood

I agree. And if you need any encouragement to avoid Covid, just read this post from another member.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286825.msg2994930#msg2994930

Offline CheeseBoard

If she has many 'regulars' and one or two are asymptomatic, she could catch it before you meet her.  Then you pose a risk to your own circle.  Is she in a higher Tier than you before the lockdown? They are risks for you to assess ontop of the legal one.
Sounds like a lot of risk for a 4 week wait  :unknown:

Offline funfungoodguy

Very;  (I posted this a few days ago, it was moved to Off Topic, but does now seem relevant here;)
--
 The official wording is;
"2. Meeting others safely
In general, you must not meet people socially. However, you can exercise or meet in a public, outdoors space with people you live with, your support bubble (or as part of a childcare bubble), or with one other person. You should minimise time spent outside your home. When around other people, stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household - meaning the people you live with - or your support bubble. Where this is not possible, stay 1 metre apart with extra precautions (e.g. wearing a face covering).
You must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household or support bubble.
A support bubble is where a household with one adult joins with another household. Households in that support bubble can still visit each other, stay overnight in each other’s households, and visit outdoor public places together.
[Guidelines for outdoor meeting not shown here as presumably irrelevant other than maybe Dogging but two metres apart not much fun]
4. Businesses and venues
Businesses and venues which must close
To reduce social contact, the Government has ordered certain businesses and venues to close or restrict how they provide goods and services. These include:
Personal care facilities such as hair, beauty, tanning and nail salons. Tattoo parlours, spas, massage parlours, body and skin piercing services must also close. It is also prohibited to provide these services in other peoples’ homes"
--
So that appears to have made working as or visiting a sex worker illegal after the cut-off date of 5th November, presumably leaving both provider and client at risk of prosecution.
- You can't see a friend indoors (as she is not likely to be in your support bubble), nor can she visit you for the same reason.
- Massage parlours must close - so presumably running one even alone or going to one, is a breach of that rule, if you go to one you are at a forbidden establishment.
- Providing the services of a massage parlour at someone else's home is forbidden, so the sex worker cannot do an outcall.
Although not actually stating 'Prostitution'  I suspect the general public are meant to read that for 'Massage Parlour'.
So that would appear to have made providing and using prostitution illegal.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Maybe you need your eyes testing?

Offline kuck

Maybe you need your eyes testing?

:D :D :D
Or maybe claim I was just following my instincts as a punter.

Funnily enough, I only re-started punting after the eye test story broke. And I don't think I'd be considering breaching current lockdown if not for that scam.

Offline Kinkylondongent

I'll respond with this little nugget of info .
I work front line NHS.
At the end of August my hospital had one patient with Covid .
As of Thursday we had 181 patients with Covid .

Offline The Owl

The only reg I had before the first lockdown was seriously in to deep French kissing and cuddling. Although she claimed not to be high volume there's no way I could know that for certain. It would be a case of pot luck if I saw her and she had it but was asymptomatic.

Personally it's not worth the risk for me. Everyone else can make a judgement for themselves. There seem to be enough prostitutes with their green lights on now to suggest enough punters are still prepared to take the risks.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I'll respond with this little nugget of info .
I work front line NHS.
At the end of August my hospital had one patient with Covid .
As of Thursday we had 181 patients with Covid .

having HAD worked in the NHS for many years, seasonal flu and the impact it has is something we are all familiar with. Is every case of flu (COVID or seasonal) going to be classed as COVID? I’ve heard so many stories from relatives how a death had been reported on a death certificate as COVID, as opposed to with COVID. Sorry  for going slightly off topic.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Having HAD the virus badly in March & April I may be immune now but the legal issues and discovery worry me.

Offline Hobbit

having HAD worked in the NHS for many years, seasonal flu and the impact it has is something we are all familiar with. Is every case of flu (COVID or seasonal) going to be classed as COVID? I’ve heard so many stories from relatives how a death had been reported on a death certificate as COVID, as opposed to with COVID. Sorry  for going slightly off topic.

I have heard similar stories and even the government reduced the death toll by 10,000 a few months back because they were certified incorrectly. So it is happening and it doesn't help the public in deciding what is true or false.

I personally keep swinging like a pendulum. Some days I don't believe this is all true and there is something else going on and other days it completely terrifies me hearing the news, seeing videos of people not being able to breathe.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Having HAD the virus badly in March & April I may be immune now but the legal issues and discovery worry me.

Having had it doesn’t give you immunity.

Offline Hobbit

Having had it doesn’t give you immunity.

It does. But only for a few months according to scientific evidence.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
It does. But only for a few months according to scientific evidence.

HPs comment suggested he thinks he won’t contract it again.
Anyway I won’t bore you with the various definitions and variances of immunity, it may come as a surprise to some on here who have made it clear that they think I am uneducated that I’m actually not lol.
I could prob chat to you all day Hobbit about this but the supermarket is sadly calling (puts on mask and applies anti-bac)

Offline Hobbit

HPs comment suggested he thinks he won’t contract it again.
Anyway I won’t bore you with the various definitions and variances of immunity, it may come as a surprise to some on here who have made it clear that they think I am uneducated that I’m actually not lol.
I could prob chat to you all day Hobbit about this but the supermarket is sadly calling (puts on mask and applies anti-bac)

HP never suggested eternal immunity. He just said immunity. You interpreted it as immunity forever.

Enjoy the supermarket. By the way, I need some shampoo. :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
HP never suggested eternal immunity. He just said immunity. You interpreted it as immunity forever.

Enjoy the supermarket. By the way, I need some shampoo. :D

I interpreted it as as such, as thats how most think immunity “works”.

Offline Hobbit

I interpreted it as as such, as thats how most think immunity “works”.

Again, that's an assumption. Many people know that we have to take vaccines every year For different types of illnesses, so there is no such thing as eternal immunity. Actually, I'm wrong, there is but that's called death. :D

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I wonder if this is the OP's Mrs, she doesn't want to follow the regulations either.   :unknown:

As an aside HP stated "I may be immune now" I read that as now being the present time, 6 months or so after having COVID.

Offline Kinkylondongent

Flu and covid are not the same . Flu doesn't cause blood clots and strokes ! Apologies for going off tangent but this is a common misunderstanding .

Offline Hobbit

Flu and covid are not the same . Flu doesn't cause blood clots and strokes ! Apologies for going off tangent but this is a common misunderstanding .

True and other illnesses cause blood clots and strokes too.

Offline finn5555

Loads of punting still going on and people won’t give a flying fuck  :hi:

Offline Doc Holliday

Your post is completely nonsensical?

Offline Haruki

How would track and trace call me? I dont have the app, and i never leave my details with anyone??

They use the details you provide booking a test