Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency girls  (Read 391 times)

Online RandomGuy99

I'm running out of new indies I want to see, so I am thinking about trying some agencies that do incalls.

Which are the good ones in Manchester?

Any good agency girls I should see?

Do agency girls work any differently than indies?

With indies I find most genuinely want to give you a good time, so you come back.  Do agency girls care if you come back or not?

Are the prices they advertise what you end up paying or do they charge extra for some of the basic services?

Thanks

Offline lewisjones23

I’d concentrate on Elite or Mckenzies if in Manchester - a few reports for girls still live on their websites knocking about

Any i’ve booked have been an all in fee

Generally the better girls want a repeat booking or at least no negative feedback to the agency as they want money/future bookings

Offline Re

I agree with the previous post, Elite and McKenzies are the one to go for in Manchester. I would consider Bondgirls if you want save money as some girls offer the 30min option.

The general problem with agencies is that you do not know what services are on offer by the girl until you are there and   played, I found myself paying some expensive price for some very basic service, quite annoying. In this McKenzies stand out as some off the girls list the likes. Also the option of trying the girl first for only for 30min could help to avoid big disappointment.