Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 117 year old  (Read 799 times)

Offline qetzl

117 years ago with 1900, which seems a "sensible" default date for computing. It's likely that the birthdate was left blank.

Offline Richthescouser

117 years ago with 1900, which seems a "sensible" default date for computing. It's likely that the birthdate was left blank.

Does AW allow it to be left blank? The answer that sprung to my mind was to take 100 off the age - younger family members have done this on Facebook to gain access before the age limit (13 IIRC).

Offline scutty brown

Does AW allow it to be left blank? The answer that sprung to my mind was to take 100 off the age - younger family members have done this on Facebook to gain access before the age limit (13 IIRC).

so you're thinking its disguised code for a 17-year old?
though that seems unlikely as the profile was created in November 2013
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:34:46 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Richthescouser

so you're thinking its disguised code for a 17-year old?
though that seems unlikely as the profile was created in November 2013

With no visible pictures I've got no idea how old the girl is.  I'm just suggesting that it is an option - not sure if the DOB can be changed after the account was created?

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's some sort of default age but i'm not sure why, try searching for age 99 as the lower limit and it brings up over a 100 profiles all age 117

cerealpunter

Reply 1 sounds possible I'm sure it was 116 last year

Offline scutty brown

I  just asked her manager if she was really 117, and got an amused "no" as reply
Lets wait and see if it changes

Offline scutty brown

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yeah. I've seen profiles with no ages shown. If you do a AW search and order the results by age, all the ones with no ages shown will be at the end and after the 117 year olds!