Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: earls court massage parlours  (Read 13882 times)

steven wright

Good afternoon uk punting. Earls court has 5 or so massage parlours has anyone been to them and could someone give me reviews on the girls and what they offer with their prices.

cheers

Online Juulesy

I have been to Health on Kenway Road.  Only once but turned out legit  :thumbsdown:

Speedy12

I have been to Health on Kenway Road.  Only once but turned out legit  :thumbsdown:

I'm not surprised, they are next door to a cop shop!

Offline 76shen

You can try Moon flower spa. at Earls court gardens. i want there today for 30 mins massage. got a women in her 40s. she asked if I wanted Hj. I said yes for 20. she ok with that. i didn't see if any younger girls work there.

I've not tried the shop next door yet.

Offline sonyvaio

Moonflower does FS if that's what you're after - mainly Oriental and a few EE
Elements  - mostly EE

Offline wettam06

Any girls to recommend at Elements?

Offline fozzman

I haven't been there for a while but "Ideal Massage" on Kenway used to be OK. £80 for 1-hr nude B2B with youngish asian, never sampled but extras were available.

Offline sonyvaio

Not really, all decent looking girls with so so massage skills, nothing stands out to me about any of them

peter296

how much is fs at Moonflower for? probably not worth the money for it, but good to know the price.

Offline FrankieS

In my experience, B2B is £50 - £80. The quality varies hugely and has little to do with amount asked. I've never been offered FS or even BJ there. I'd avoid Tina and a really grotty & chubby EE, I think her name was chrissy or something like that. Having saud that there is the cutest blonde EE and a young slim Chinese girl who I havnt tried - who knows?

Offline londonboy74

I haven't been there for a while but "Ideal Massage" on Kenway used to be OK. £80 for 1-hr nude B2B with youngish asian, never sampled but extras were available.

I was there about six weeks or so back and took advantage of some of the extras.  I probably over paid a bit as I wasn't sure of the set up, so fell foul of the up selling towards the end of the massage a bit.  Though I have been meaning to return, as now I have a better idea of what's available I'd probably try to come to an arrangement up front.

Nice enough young asian girl, though nothing stunning, massage was decent but far from the best I've had.  Room small but decent, with a massage table.  Nice big tiled wet/shower room.

Front of the shop is a bit exposed (can check it on google street view), so pretty obvious, but the windows are mainly covered so once you are in the door it's not too bad.  I was also lucky as there weren't many people about on the street and a big white van had parked right out front blocking a lot of the view from across the road.

So over all not so good that I'd recommend going out of your way for but it's on my short list as one to remember if in the area and looking for something decent at short notice.

oh and btw.. Hi UKP, long time lurker recently registered.   :)

Offline FrankieS

About Ideal Massage: Just googled, it came back as perminantly closed ?? Did they reopen or something?

Offline jbelfort46

I visited Ideal around 18months ago. Paid £80 at counter for naked B2B with fit young Chinese lady, then £20 for OWO.

She had terrible technique, seemed a little scared of it - only ever putting tip into her mouth, so haven't returned.

They've since removed covering at Windows that previously hid you once inside, so I wonder if they've been busted or changed ownership...

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Alex by a mile - massage is unexceptional, but she is raunchy within the limits of the setting - B2B and HE are available, but there is no OW, OWO or anything beyond.

Offline FrankieS

I agree, Alex is pretty vanilla, no owo etc. Decent service, alrhough she is a bit chubby. I wouldnt pay premium for b2b.

Offline wettam06

Thank you! Do you know other girls as well? I saw a fit ebony few months ago but when I called they told me she has never worked there :unknown:

Offline FrankieS

Nope, although I've only been a few times. Ebony's are very rare in massage parlours, from what I garher the Chinese dont like employing them.

Offline sonyvaio

how much is fs at Moonflower for? probably not worth the money for it, but good to know the price.

Depends on your negotiations with the girl, been random as far as I can tell

Offline Grinder11

I dont know what you guys have been saying abour Alex at Elements. I went for a massage today and seeing that she wasn't going for anything more I plain asked for extras and she firmly denied  :unknown: And it is definitely the same girl (brunette, a bit chubby), said she's been working there for years.

Online sparkus

Moonflower or Moonpig, whatever it's called, has been discussed on here a bit, mainly the girls Nicola and Sophia, if you want to search? Both EE and have massive jugs but different pricing models.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

I dont know what you guys have been saying abour Alex at Elements. I went for a massage today and seeing that she wasn't going for anything more I plain asked for extras and she firmly denied  :unknown: And it is definitely the same girl (brunette, a bit chubby), said she's been working there for years.

What extras did she deny? I haven't been for several months but HE, topless HE and B2B are standard offerings. Nothing beyond that. Have met Alex at least a half-dozen times over the years.

Offline Grinder11

What extras did she deny? I haven't been for several months but HE, topless HE and B2B are standard offerings. Nothing beyond that. Have met Alex at least a half-dozen times over the years.

Everything - it was just a legit massage. When I saw that she wasn't initiating anything I flat asked if there is anything else on offer and she plainly rejected saying that she doesn't do anything more.

Offline wettam06

Moonflower or Moonpig, whatever it's called, has been discussed on here a bit, mainly the girls Nicola and Sophia, if you want to search? Both EE and have massive jugs but different pricing models.

Who's better between the 2?

Online stampjones

Went into natural balance - think thats the name, the one 3 or 4 doors up from elements - the other day. Reception girl was absolutely stunning. Young, petite chinese girl with ehat looked like an amazing pair swaying under the too she was wearing. Tried desperately to persuade her to do a massage. Sound familiar and has anyone had any luck?

Online sparkus

Who's better between the 2?

Depends really, Sophia has bigger jugs but wants a lot more to get them out. Nicole is prettier, a better masseuse, friendlier and not lacking in the chest department.

peter296

Depends really, Sophia has bigger jugs but wants a lot more to get them out. Nicole is prettier, a better masseuse, friendlier and not lacking in the chest department.

So it sounds like Nicole  is the better person to see. Unless all you want is a busty girl.

Offline resistantpolaroid

I was in Earl's Court for other reasons and had 10 minutes to kill, so I went for a walk.
Outside of Elements there was a pretty girl smoking, brown hair, fit, nice cleavage, very pretty face. Wearing a dark green shirt. I believe she works there, but never been in there myself. Anybody has any info?

If I eventually go there, I'll let you know.