Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two Timewasters  (Read 985 times)

Censorious

Long time lurker here, finally emerging from the shadows!

I just want to thank the members of this site for the fantastic information I have gleaned whilst I have been on here in the past ; it has certainly made my punting experiences safer and more enjoyable.

I am sorry to make my first ever post such a negative one, but I have been warned about various WGs here, and wanted to return the favour.

My two most recent experiences are very far from some of the unfortunate ones that I have read about, but would come under the category of 'timewasters', thus proving that this annoying habit cuts both ways!

In each instance, I contacted the girls in plenty of time, observing all the usual courtesies, but to no avail.

'Spanish Sabrina' never even bothered to acknowledge my reply, in spite of the fact that the 'available today' tag is always on, next to her profile. I rang more than a few times, only to find that I couldn't even leave a message (over-full inbox / no credit?)
No worries, I cut my losses, went to see an old favourite 'RubyWoo' and had a great time (as many here will attest).

Then, just yesterday, I contacted 'Love-Cocky', with a view to a meet.
I rang, got no reply but left a message.
Less than five minutes later, I got a text, saying that she was not available until after 16.00 - this was no good to me, but provisionally booked a lunchtime meet for today.
All good, she texted me back asking me to call after 16.00 to confirm.
This I did, but there was no response, so I sent her another text saying that I would call at 11.00 today for further details, that I was looking forward to the meet etc.
I rang this AM and got precisely nothing
I left it until an hour before our meet time, then sent her a text saying that, if I did not hear anything, the deal was off.
And so it proved...

Hey, ho! I'm not crying over spilt milk, but I thought that I should pass this information on - it seems to me that these girls are too flaky to run their operations properly.
And...would you BELIEVE it? I was just about to post 'Love-Cocky's' site link (from my hotlist) here, but it has mysteriously become "unavailable"!!
I rest my case...

Anyway, Spanish Sabrina's one is here (I think). I hope to have something more exciting to post, the next time I am on here.
Keep up the good work, and thank you.

External Link/Members Only

Censorious

Further to my last post, here is the link to 'Love-Cocky'

Offline Steely Dan

No worries, I cut my losses, went to see an old favourite 'RubyWoo' and had a great time (as many here will attest).

Review?

Censorious

Coming up - I'm seeing her again today, after the hassles of the last 48 hours...

ramrodronnie

Long time lurker here, finally emerging from the shadows!

I just want to thank the members of this site for the fantastic information I have gleaned whilst I have been on here in the past ; it has certainly made my punting experiences safer and more enjoyable.

I am sorry to make my first ever post such a negative one, but I have been warned about various WGs here, and wanted to return the favour.

My two most recent experiences are very far from some of the unfortunate ones that I have read about, but would come under the category of 'timewasters', thus proving that this annoying habit cuts both ways!

In each instance, I contacted the girls in plenty of time, observing all the usual courtesies, but to no avail.

'Spanish Sabrina' never even bothered to acknowledge my reply, in spite of the fact that the 'available today' tag is always on, next to her profile. I rang more than a few times, only to find that I couldn't even leave a message (over-full inbox / no credit?)

Then, just yesterday, I contacted 'Love-Cocky', with a view to a meet.
I rang, got no reply but left a message.
Less than five minutes later, I got a text, saying that she was not available until after 16.00 - this was no good to me, but provisionally booked a lunchtime meet for today.
All good, she texted me back asking me to call after 16.00 to confirm.
This I did, but there was no response, so I sent her another text saying that I would call at 11.00 today for further details, that I was looking forward to the meet etc.
I rang this AM and got precisely nothing
I left it until an hour before our meet time, then sent her a text saying that, if I did not hear anything, the deal was off.
And so it proved...

Hey, ho! I'm not crying over spilt milk, but I thought that I should pass this information on - it seems to me that these girls are too flaky to run their operations properly.
And...would you BELIEVE it? I was just about to post 'Love-Cocky's' site link (from my hotlist) here, but it has mysteriously become "unavailable"!!
I rest my case...

Anyway, Spanish Sabrina's one is here (I think). I hope to have something more exciting to post, the next time I am on here.
Keep up the good work, and thank you.

There are many that have been lurking on here a lot longer than you  Censorious. Thanks for the info/links. And look forward to reading your Review after your punt.  :hi:

Offline mozzola

I've been trying to contact her for a booking for next week...

First off emailed for a Monday am or late pm appointment. £70 half hour  :)

Yes that's fine, I'm in Crystal Palace area, please place booking... :thumbsup:

Then her location moved to Heathrow (which is easier for me) - mailed her to say will you be there on Monday. Yes Cool I'll make a booking... :thumbsup:

Now profile is saying Essex with only price listed as 1 hour outcall for 200 notes??? :dash: :scare: :thumbsdown:

I appreciate some girls do move around locations, but comms  and a little consistency would be nice.... :wackogirl:

Shame as she looks cracking.