Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reya-sexythai69 - Biggleswade  (Read 355 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6915286) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline silverspeed99

External Link/Members Only

When:
W/B 6/05/2024

Booking & Comms:
Text in the morning booked for mid afternoon

Parking:
2 minute walk up the road - Pay and Display - free for 2 hours with a ticket  ( Note : need to give the Reg Number and the machine took and AGE to print )

The Girl:
Reya- reasonably pretty Thai girl - carrying a couple of extra lbs compared to the AW photos.

The Fee:
£80 - 30mins - OWO included.

The Deed:

Residential property was let straight in - clean downstairs - functional.

Upstairs front room had the bed , thai music , soft lighting etc.

Reya, dressed in black skimpy number asked for the money and once exchanged watched me undress. Light kissing , then wandering hands found no knickers below. Quick bit of DATY and onto the bed - I was asked if I wanted a massage but I made it clear we were past that !

Clean up with some wet wipes and a bit of OWO, before I had a chance to stop her it was on with the bag , I asked for more Oral ( with) and she obliged. this was all feeling a bit disconnected so I asked her to go on top - always a good way to get me revved up.
A few minutes of this and we swapped to missionary then doggy, but to be honest I really wasn't feeling it , so a quick bit of HR got me over the line.

A couple of minutes of massage, then dressed and I was on my way - exit via the back passage!

Would I return / Verdict: I won't return and to be honest while she was pleasant I feel she was rushing and following routine.

I had hoped I had found a gem I don't have to drive an hour to , but alas I will have to wait for 'Nancy SensualGoddess' to return to Huntingdon.

Edit: photo below is the closest facially, and should have mentioned the hip to hip scar- didn't bother me but YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 04:42:35 pm by silverspeed99 »