Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London first time punter - Advice/Recommendations  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Bluebird187

Hi guys! First time I'll be dipping my toes into the London punting scene next week. With so many reviews and profiles on adultwork in the vicinity of where I'll be staying, I think it's fair to say it's a bit of a minefield. (Staying in Covent garden but happy to travel)

So firstly is there any advice you'd give to someone who's heading down to London for the first time actively pursuing a punt?.

Secondly, I've found many well reviewed SPs already, but are there any must sees?. Ideally looking to pay a maximum of 200 on the hour for a GFE service, I'm into gym toned blondes and brunettes, big ass and tits would of course be welcome. I do usually prefer British SPs but happy to go with a European if their English and general comms are good!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Offline Billy no mates

Pretty little girl or actually her name may be something new.

European, perfect English, rock solid body (lips were inflated and not to my taste, but you may not mind)

Just checked she is now called Elita

External Link/Members Only

I have a soft spot for Baby Carrie if you like nerdy looking girls (English)

All my other favourites would not fit your body requirements.

Just also noticed Elita is now outside your price request, sorry I’m not being helpful today  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 12:04:02 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline Bluebird187

Pretty little girl or actually her name may be something new.

European, perfect English, rock solid body (lips were inflated and not to my taste, but you may not mind)

Just checked she is now called Elita

External Link/Members Only

I have a soft spot for Baby Carrie if you like nerdy looking girls (English)

All my other favourites would not fit your body requirements.

Just also noticed Elita is now outside your price request, sorry I’m not being helpful today  :hi:

That's okay I appreciate the recommendations none the less.

Offline rover_100

Overbudget by 50 GBP, but if you're after gym toned then Oliva at Diva has to be mentioned. External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

My advice is be prepared to travel from Covent Garden, and try and get your punts lined up before you come down to London so you've got a plan.

Offline Bluebird187

My advice is be prepared to travel from Covent Garden, and try and get your punts lined up before you come down to London so you've got a plan.

Cheers, as it stands I'm eyeing up PetiteViki and AdrienneFitSexy. I think maybe going for a non British SP may be the best way to go for VFM. As long as I manage to find great service with a stunner then I'll be happy.

Offline Malvolio

Great service with a stunner is what we all want!

Offline a203203

Unlikely to find a hot Brit at 200 ph… going rate is 300ph and up. That said, I second Oliva. You might want to try Fortune also from the Diva stable. Amazing bum and tight body. 250ph.

Offline kingmg

Would be good to visit house of poitier for parties if that's your thing

Online Crockers

Unlikely to find a hot Brit at 200 ph… going rate is 300ph and up. That said, I second Oliva. You might want to try Fortune also from the Diva stable. Amazing bum and tight body. 250ph.

I've reviewed a couple of (imho of course) hot English Girls. Cost btw £140 to £160 ph. Lily (as she was known then) and Erotic Emms.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 05:24:36 pm by Crockers »

Offline semmlerino

Don't overthink it, go for any well reviewed one that you fancy.
And keep in mind: they might be your first, but you're certainly not going to be their first, so no need to be nervous.

Offline magnetico

Looks like he went for Oliva(Diva) in canary wharf, £200/30min  :wacko:
He posted his review a few days ago.