Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KIM.LOVES.PARTY - Wandsworth SW18  (Read 741 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5460530) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Johnswift12

Hello mates.

I want to share my memorable experience to this Romanian pretty girl!I was expected her to be not the girl from the pictures,but when i reached to her Putney flat i was speechless when i was that she is more beautiful than the picture.

Face:10/10
Body:9.5/10
Service:9.5/10

Except her body and face,i loved that she has nice attitude and is not a CLOCK-GIRL.We had a nice conversation in that hour booking  and after she showed me what she knows.I will go to her 2times per week!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hello mates.

I want to share my memorable experience to this Romanian pretty girl!I was expected her to be not the girl from the pictures,but when i reached to her Putney flat i was speechless when i was that she is more beautiful than the picture.

Face:10/10
Body:9.5/10
Service:9.5/10

Except her body and face,i loved that she has nice attitude and is not a CLOCK-GIRL.We had a nice conversation in that hour booking  and after she showed me what she knows.I will go to her 2times per week!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bit of a shit review tbh.. more just touting than giving any details..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:24:58 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Johnswift12

Bit of a shit review tbh.. more just touting than giving any details..
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I shared my good experience with you.What should i say more?

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

you shared a rating without explaining urself as for service

your so called review has touting written all over it

Offline PLeisure

Please consult the Punting Wiki on reviews:  External Link/Members Only

The information you've provided is so scant it looks like a pimp touting his girl  :unknown:

Offline Johnswift12

Please consult the Punting Wiki on reviews:  External Link/Members Only

The information you've provided is so scant it looks like a pimp touting his girl  :unknown:
My mistake.I didn’t know this is a standard structure of reviews.Im new.Sorry again mate.

Offline PLeisure

My mistake.I didn’t know this is a standard structure of reviews.Im new.Sorry again mate.
No probs - now you know  :hi: