Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mss_Bubbles - London outcalls  (Read 529 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1356524) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline v3cqjdpi

More recent review from another punter https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273265

External Link/Members Only

NB this review is from a meeting several years ago. Nice to see she is still active though, but more recent comments indicate she has lost a load of weight.

I'd sent Sammy a few emails in the days prior to our meeting, as she only does outcalls and these things need to be planned. On the day, her phone comms were very good.

She arrived at my place dressed very conservatively. We got the paperwork sorted quickly, and she went off to freshen up.

When she came back, she was dressed (as per my request) in sexy casual. She describes herself as a BBW, and is roughly a size 18. But she has the curves and the breasts to carry it off well.

We chatted for a bit before she offered OWO. I accepted, and she endulged me with her very good oral skills. However, this wasn't why she was here. She was here because I wanted to see her 38J's and feel them in my hands and my face, and she allowed me to play with her breasts to my heart's content.

After breast play, finished off with cowgirl. She rides well!

Regards other services available, her AW profile has multiple likes. She appears very open minded.

Chatted a lot before she packed her bags and left. Probably well over the 1h that I paid for. She's a lovely, bubbly person and I'd happily recommend.

Offline unus669

You might want to read the rules below OP, about reviews

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).