Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie real tantra finchley  (Read 592 times)

Offline Steveraynor

External Link/Members Only
This is my first post as I'm a new member. 

Punt was a while ago in Nov 2019
Location finchley right opposite the bowling and cinema complex, so parking is no issue at all.
I paid £100 for the hour.
She looks alot like her pictures but i figure they were taken some time ago. Decent enough body and a great pair of tits considering her age, says she is 40 but im guessing closer to 50 if not a little more.

Had her on my HL for sometime as I'm really into the MILF category, booked her with relative ease and drove to the cinema complex and parked up, text her to say i had arrived but she was running a little late so ended up in McDonald's. 
Nice flat right across the road buzzed into a nice clean flat, she wasnt really as per the aw pics but i thought im here purely for a massage.
Things started off well, with her giving me a medium massage at my request and she explained about tantra and her massage technique, i guess this was a little off putting with her talking away but i didnt mind too much  worked a treat on my back and shoulders .
At some point she asks me to turn over and continues the body2body massage. Still stroking away watching my cock grow she starts to stroke and arouse me some more. This continues until nearing the end of the session and asks if she would like her to get on top and ride me, as i was only there for the massage i respectfully decline and ask for a continued HJ, she rubs her tits all over cock whilst wanking me off to a lovely climax.
Helps me to clean up then directs me to the bathroom to shower up and get ready.
All in all a decent punt but not sure i would return as her talk spoils things a little.

Sorry if i have missed anything, please let me know and hopefully i will get better as time passes.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be for punts within the last 12 months for new members.

Offline Steveraynor

Apologies i didn't realise this was the case. Will definitely review a couple of my more recent punts

Offline LLPunting

Reviews have to be for punts within the last 12 months for new members.

Apols if it's been stated elsewhere (not in the Rules) but when does a "new member" become a "not new member" such that they have to publish reviews less than 6 mnths old?