Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: decadentlydee / Caledonion Road / OWO, DT, A+, CIM, VID  (Read 943 times)

Offline dofoner

External Link/Members Only

30 min with OWO, Anal, CIM and Video

One of the first punt I've seen when arriving in London in April 2019.
It was a long time ago so I don't have the fees in mind.

At first I wasn't sure I would go and see her but when she saw me hesitating, she sent me links to videos to motivate me, which actually worked.

This is not the one she sent me but it's her here:

It started really bad as she made me wait for more than 30 min outside before opening the door. I didn't plan any back up so I waited. Now that I've read she has some drug issues, it kind of make sense.

She finally opened the door and let me in her place, quite messy and not really clean. She told me she had to get ready (as if the 30 min weren't enough) so she put a video of herself sucking for me to wait/warm up.

Then she finally started OWO very deep and sloppy, first lying down and then standing in front of the mirror. I couldn't hold it for more than 7-8 min.
Cleaning and back at OWO for another extra 10 min.

We moved straight to anal (doggy) after but I wan't really into it as I didn't find her very attractive.

Finally lying in bed for last OWO and CIM, I asked her to spit on me and go on sucking for a while, which she did.

Overall it's positive as blowjob was quite something! Plus the video and the nice final.

GOOD:
- very good technique for OWO and DT
- Allowed to come twice in 30 min
- Video without any mask
- Nice finish with spitting and bj after cumming

BAD:
- Had to wait for a long time outside before she opened
- Not very attractive: small hanging tits, flabby arse, hoarse voice
- Dirty and messy flat

This is my very first review, so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong or if you need more details.
More reviews to come.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews have to be from within the last 12 months mate, it's normally 6 but it's been extended to 12 for new members.

Offline Shades

Was anal extra, was she tight, was she up for a pounding. Did she suggest anal ?
Lots of reviews of her throat exploits, but almost nothing about her pussy, and the first review I have seen with anal.

Offline smiths

30 min with OWO, Anal, CIM and Video

One of the first punt I've seen when arriving in London in April 2019.
It was a long time ago so I don't have the fees in mind.

At first I wasn't sure I would go and see her but when she saw me hesitating, she sent me links to videos to motivate me, which actually worked.

This is not the one she sent me but it's her here:

It started really bad as she made me wait for more than 30 min outside before opening the door. I didn't plan any back up so I waited. Now that I've read she has some drug issues, it kind of make sense.

She finally opened the door and let me in her place, quite messy and not really clean. She told me she had to get ready (as if the 30 min weren't enough) so she put a video of herself sucking for me to wait/warm up.

Then she finally started OWO very deep and sloppy, first lying down and then standing in front of the mirror. I couldn't hold it for more than 7-8 min.
Cleaning and back at OWO for another extra 10 min.

We moved straight to anal (doggy) after but I wan't really into it as I didn't find her very attractive.

Finally lying in bed for last OWO and CIM, I asked her to spit on me and go on sucking for a while, which she did.

Overall it's positive as blowjob was quite something! Plus the video and the nice final.

GOOD:
- very good technique for OWO and DT
- Allowed to come twice in 30 min
- Video without any mask
- Nice finish with spitting and bj after cumming

BAD:
- Had to wait for a long time outside before she opened
- Not very attractive: small hanging tits, flabby arse, hoarse voice
- Dirty and messy flat

This is my very first review, so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong or if you need more details.
More reviews to come.

She moves about a lot, Kentish Town area when I met her and walked as she was off her box on drugs, then she moved to Colindale area, now in Edgeware Road area. What I would describe as a crack whore, but apparently she cleaned her act up since I walked, I wont be trying again to find out. :vomit:

Offline tantraman

... Not very attractive: small hanging tits, flabby arse ...

... as seen in photos and video stills collected here :(

Offline smiths

... as seen in photos and video stills collected here :(

She looks ok to me in those pics, problem for me was who i actually met looked like a skeleton off her head on drugs. I hope for her sake she has cleaned up her act since.

Offline Throatpunt

She is heavily reviewed on here for both her time wasting and incredible throat.  The reason there isn’t much about her doing anything but deepthroat is because she is a massive user or was.

Offline dofoner

Reviews have to be from within the last 12 months mate, it's normally 6 but it's been extended to 12 for new members.

Ok thanks mate, I keep that in mind for the coming ones.

Offline dofoner

Was anal extra, was she tight, was she up for a pounding. Did she suggest anal ?
Lots of reviews of her throat exploits, but almost nothing about her pussy, and the first review I have seen with anal.

It was extra indeed but I can't remember how much though. It was agreed by text before the meeting.
She wasn't tight and up for a pounding. Did her doggy for 5min before going back to OWO and CIM.