Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bluebutterfly - Livingston  (Read 691 times)

2 review(s) for Bluebutterfly (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AVGscot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for one hour

Looks - As noted in the previous review she's quite a pretty girl face wise if alternative with the bright hair and piercings. More fat than the  curvy advertised on her profile, but she does have nice big boobs with pierced nipples.
Comms - organised quickly and easily via aw first an then by texting.
Location - Craigshill area. Not the nicest area of Livi. Flat is a mess but was clean (getting redecorated apparently).
Services - French kissing but not dfk, ro, owo, doggy and missionary positions, light spanking.

First punt that was bordering on a negative but her friendliness and attitude make it a neutral. Stopping it being a positive was the clear omission of her size, she's quite fat and this actually stops her from doing any on top positions. Also she advertises spanking and seemed really up for it talking in texts even offered to look out her paddle but on the day after a few light spanks she was "too sore" which was disappointing.

Contrary to the other review I actually found her oral pretty good. Nice,wet and sloppy takes direction well, happy to suck my balls and was willing to deep throat as long as I wasn't holding her head so no face fucking. Still a really good messy blowjob.

Blue was a pretty decent fuck, seemed to enjoy  herself and for a big girl has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt.

She is a really friendly and chatty girl who tries to give you a good time but I dont know if i'll be back. Don't know how long it'll last but she was also terrible at time keeping, I must have been in for about an hour and forty minutes before I left.