Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara - Aldgate  (Read 1727 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Communication: Overall very good. Texted time and duration for a same day appointment after 2 calls went answered. Then got immediate SMS replies so either couldn't talk due to circumstances or preferred this method of communication. Agreeing the time, Sara by texted me the address.

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Location: Flat in a block about 7-8 minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station.

Cost: £80 for 30mins.

Services: Kissing, fingering, penetration.

SP: Tall, good-looking, natural untoned body. The photos are old and not representative of how Sara's body is now.

The meeting: Lift to her floor and through a door to a small courtyard. Was about to knock when the door opens with Sara hiding behind the door. Sara leads me to the bedroom and I notice how loud the music is. Sara is not prepared to either turn off or turn down the music as she worried about the neighbours hearing sounds. With hindsight, I should have walked at this point.

Hand over her fee and head for the shower. When I re-enter, we start with kissing / FK with occasional use of tongue but not DFK, in fact no DFK throughout the session. We lie on the bed and I play with her breasts and nipples as I engage in fingerplay, no fingers allowed inside. After she climaxes, she puts a condom on me and given me some excellent oral, she didn't deepthroat me even though it's listed on the 'Enjoys' section.

We had sex in missionary but there was very little interaction on Sara's part and eventually I finish. Another shower, I dress and then leave, my wallet £80 lighter.

Conclusion: Would I return - No. Overall poor quality of service and old photos. The oral isn't enough to push the rating up to a neutral. I know this is a transaction but this encounter truly felt like one. We didn't connect or SP may have been having an off day but I'm not going to risk time and money on another visit to find out.

Offline magnetico

SP: Tall, good-looking, natural untoned body. The photos are old and not representative of how Sara's body is now.

She got fat?

Offline Robinh191

She got fat?

I wouldn't say fat but if the photos on the profile and in gallery are / were of her, they out well out of date. She either had a naturally good figure when they were taken or her body was toned through some sort of sport / gym but she hasn't kept it up.

Offline tantraman

... old bodyshot photos collected here :music: