Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great tantric massage from Annelise in Soho  (Read 3000 times)

Offline trickyd2

Having searched around for several months, and tried emmatantric a couple of times, who I really enjoyed, I thought I would widen my horizons and was fortunate enough to select and book Annalise from Karmatantric. External Link/Members Only
It was my first experience with this agency and I found them very easy to deal with. Sent a WhatsApp for a booking enquiry, was asked to phone them for confirmation and then received all the details on the morning of the booking.
Annalise works from a flat close to Soho Square. Grubby entrance but her flat is very well kept. After concluding the paperwork (£200 for one hour tantric with B2B had been booked) and taking a shower, the fun started. As usual firstly lying on my stomach. After a few initial strokes Annalise invited me to watch her strip naked: very appetising  ;)and she has a lovely body. She completely resembles her pictures and physical description on the website.
Further massage followed and then the B2B stated on my back. Shortly afterwards I was invited to turn over.
She started by sitting on my thighs and pouring oil over her beautiful tits :yahoo:. The B2B that followed used her tits all over me, plus rubbing her pussy on my cock plus plus plus. Touching was allowed apart from her pussy which would apparently have cost another £50.
The inevitable happy end followed and we then cuddled and chatted for about 5 minutes before it was time for a shower and departure.
I really enjoyed my time with her and will certainly be back for more.

Offline earlgreyman

Further massage followed and then the B2B stated on my back. Shortly afterwards I was invited to turn over.
She started by sitting on my thighs and pouring oil over her beautiful tits :yahoo:. The B2B that followed used her tits all over me, plus rubbing her pussy on my cock plus plus plus. Touching was allowed apart from her pussy which would apparently have cost another £50.

Thanks for the review. She looks nice, but it's strange how she rubs her pussy on your cock, but you can't touch her pussy unless you cough up £50 more? What does "plus plus plus" mean? @ £200 definitely a very expensive b2b.

Offline RAJEC

What time was the punt?

Trying to determine whether it was daylight robbery, or done conspicuously under the cover the cover of darkness  :unknown: