Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Polish Princess_ (GFE, FK, OWO, CIM, Penetration) in NW1 (Regent’s Park)  (Read 8044 times)

12 review(s) for _Polish Princess_ (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tantraman

After an early finish in Euston a few weeks ago, I typically felt that nagging urge in my pants … time for a punt before going home! A scroll through my HL found _Polish Princess_ nearby and highlighted as “green” to go …

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
Phoned … answered … booked 30mins for £80 with half-hour’s notice. Fab!

Amber works from a fifth floor flat in shabby council estate, surrounding a large communal square. This grim estate is hidden smack in the middle of prime London, less than 10min stroll north of any of Regent’s Park, Great Portland Street or Warren Street tube stations. As the estate is somehow blocked from main street views, the area is thus discrete.
The flat itself is well-kept but sparse. Another WG was in the flat, but stayed out of sight … presumably she was Amber’s duo partner, Clara red head (WG in black heels in duo photo below). The bedroom was set for punting purpose with a large standing mirror in the corner, angled strategically toward a neatly sheeted double-bed.

Looks:
Amber is WG in photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

She ain’t a head-turner, but is girl-next-door cute with large blue-green eyes and straight auburn hair. Her body is strangely lecythiform: small up top with each soft boob a mere handful; big down below with a phat ass, no less, albeit somewhat spotty!
Amber said she was 22, and probably is. She is Polish, and speaks good conversational good English.

Services:
Amber opened the front door, greeting me in a pink kimono and with a warm smile and warmer hug. Straight into the bedroom, she asked if I'd like a shower. I initially declined, but then she asked if I’d like OW or OWO. As I wanted the latter, she tentatively requested that I have a “quick wash” … I of course duly obliged.
After a brief soap-and-rinse of my cock, sack and crack, I re-entered the bedroom, wet towel around my waist. Amber eagerly strode up to me and straight into FK and a tight embrace. My towel dropped to the floor, as her kimono similarly slipped off her shoulders, leaving her in a pink-black bra and G-string. I maneuvered us around before the mirror, so I could enjoy the reflection of her phat posterior, as we continued to FK, caress and cuddle. At this point, Amber withdrew from my mouth, and shyly asked for payment … again, I duly obliged.
Leaving my £80 on the side table, Amber undressed and keenly returned into my arms and into my mouth. FK interspersed with necking. My tit suckling mixed up with her cock-and-balls fondling. I filled my hands up with her juicy butt cheeks, which actually proved too meaty for my fingers to find their way into her back-pussy. Amber withdrew once more, and then coyly led me by my cock to the bed.
I lay down, and Amber crawled up by my flank, laying alongside to face my vertical cock … and cutely asked, “May I?” … yes, ma’am! I then relaxed back to watch and feel her drop down into OWO … warm and wet, deep and rotatory. Amber didn’t ignore my balls either … licked and sucked them, and otherwise gently massaged them in her palm. As her OWO got me edging, I pulled Amber up over me into FK, sucking up her titchy tits, whilst fingering her moistening pussy. She then hesitantly enquired, “Sex?” … I nodded. She stammered, “Position?” … every which way, I joked!
Starting in CG, Amber rubbered me up and dolloped copious lube over my erection … to then wank me quite vigorously to spread the lube along my shaft, but inadvertently edging me too … easy, tiger! Moving swiftly on to CG, Amber pumped up-and-down and grinded back-and-forth, as my mouth alternated between hers and her chest. I then sat up to the edge of the bed, still inside Amber, as she sat on my lap … opposite the mirror. Good golly, her ass was a sight, as it essentially twerked on my cock! Amber seemed to enjoy this position too, as her face flushed and she started to fan herself with her hand. I next moved us down into mish … FK, tits … drilling figures-of-8 into her warm wet hole. In this position, Amber’s bigness was evident … paunchy, chunky thighs … so I turned her into doggy … dayum! In this position, I think Amber can really be described as a PAWG … the only bummer being her spotty and blotchy cheeks. I hammered that phat ass, and loved seeing the ripples of my thrusts wave across her doughy glutes. Now, ready to climax, knowing I could CIM, I pulled out.
As I lay back down, Amber whipped off the condom … very quickly wet-wiped my throbbing cock (in danger of exploding in a wipe!) … and engulfed my glans into her mouth, just as I started cumming. Phew! Amber didn't flinch, as I hit the back of her throat with spurt after spurt … rathermore, she sucked and rolled her mouth around my glans, her lips tightly sealed, not allowing any spillage. After acknowledging that I'd fully unloaded, Amber closed her lips over my tip, keeping all my cum in her mouth. She then sat up, turned around and discretely spat out into a tissue out of my sight. Turning back, Amber grinned … still somewhat flushed in face and fanning herself … “You made me hot!” … true or not, that comment alone made me feel like a boss!
After brief post-coital banter, I stood to shower … I picked up my wet towel off the floor, happy to use it again, but Amber sweetly chastised me for doing so and handed me a fresh one. Showered, dressed … a double-kiss at the door. Outside by 36mins, I briefly stood on that fifth floor balcony, admiring the close-up view of the BT Tower … and admiring Amber for the sexperience.

Conclusion:
Amber is well-named, as she really is as sweet as nectar … diffident and keen to please. But her looks are also amber, i.e. inbetween red-hot and gross-green. Her submissive service is somewhat middling too … nonetheless, her fulsome ass makes up for it, especially when twerking on my lap and when rippling in doggy. Altogether, Amber no doubt had made me feel good, as I trotted down the stairs from her flat … so Positive, she sure is.

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  If it is where I think it is I am afraid the convenience of the location means these girls get plenty of passing trade and do not have to try very hard...

Offline Ozy84

Offline DipsyDoodle

Nice one OP.  You're on a roll.   :dance:

Online jeanphillipe

what a glorious Wooty, added to hot list cheers

Offline JamesRockford

Spotty botty , it's a shame. Get some lotion for your money maker, young lady.

Offline smellychip

Nice review, sounds like you had a good time  :drinks:

Offline magnetico

Offline tantraman

I don't understand why Amber has bothered to upload her feet :unknown: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... when she surely knows her best ass-et :wacko: is her ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

-misternobody-

Cheers for the review.
Does she really provide anal ? Did she mention anything or did you ask ?
In case I might pay her a visit soon.

Offline Saltman69

Not on offer when I met her last summer for an underwhelming 3-some with her flatmate