Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy_dreams - hotel in Lymm  (Read 1275 times)

25 review(s) for Poppymeanz (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Capper0891

Who: Daisy_dreams
Where: Hotel in Lymm
What: 1/2 hour incall
How much: £100
When: within the last 3 months

External Link/Members Only

Daisy had been on my hot list for some time however as she only works on certain days, finding a date where there was corresponding diary availability took some time. Initial contact was via phone call. She is quite cautious initially about who she sees (understandable) and ask me to message via AW to see my feedback. Some girls don't do this, but I don't find it unreasonable. They have a right to be concerned about their safety. We agreed a half hour meeting at a hotel for that afternoon. She said she keeps it to a half hour session with someone new to make sure everything is ok (it says this on her profile).

Arrived outside at the agreed time. There was plenty of available parking and the area was busy with people coming and going, so no one would know why you are there. I text to letter her know I was there and she messaged back with the room number. Walked straight in, no problems with reception. Quick opening girl behind the door trick.

Daisy was very chatty and welcoming. She was wearing black lingerie with tan stockings and those heels with ankle straps. She has a great figure with nice enhanced breasts and a few tattoos. She clearly works out. Her profile pictures are current and accurate. I would have said early 30's, so guess that her profile age is accurate. She has long dark hair.

Was greeted with a kiss and sorted out the paperwork. Shower facilities were available and were taken. From there it was straight down to business. We started with DFK and caressing before quickly moving to the bed. Daisy is pretty mischievous and it didn't take long before she had me remove her thong and bury my face in her clean shaved pussy. She doesn't allow fingering, but clearly loves lying on her back and being licked, especially her clit. From there I ended up with her on her knees sucking my cock (OWO) before lying back on the bed for more kissing followed by 69. Next she reaches for a condom and ends up bouncing up and down naked on top of me. She's pretty wild in bed and we rolled around, having a really intense session with lots of sex, kissing and groping. Finished up in doggy, filling the condom in her pussy. Afterwards we rolled over, and she cleaned me up, before we laid back for a short chat. She is great to talk to and has a friendly and fun personality.

Eventually got dressed as I didn't want a rep for over staying (she wasn't clock watching - if anything we over ran slightly). She led me to the door naked and said goodbye. Will be going back for a longer session next time, when work availability allows.

Overall - lovely girl, great punt, no concerns safety or otherwise. Well recommended.