Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Edgbaston  (Read 6149 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boundless

Giving Michelle a positive review is a bit like taking coals to Newcastle, but here goes.

External Link/Members Only

I hope I'm not in danger of being called a fanboy given the amount of pos reviews but this was incredible.
I'd be hard pressed to find any fault at all, definitely a Carlsberg punt.
Comms great, arranged by email and given postcode. She's quite near Edgbaston cricket ground so a good excuse to visit if you're a cricket fan!

I went by bus so can't comment on the parking.
I was a bit early, texted her and she said come straightaway. She opened the door wearing a very short black mini dress. She looked and smelt totally delicious. Greeted with a lingering deep kiss.
Upstairs, paid and went for a shower, all good, nice new fluffy towel.
Came out with just the towel round me, immediately started deep kissing, she has a superb figure, a total delight to run my hands over her peachy ass. Then she sank to her knees, gently pulled the towel away and took my already hard cock in her mouth for the most divine blow job, whilst looking up at me in a totally sensuous way. Had to stop her of course!
She peeled off the dress to reveal beautiful lacy sexy (and expensive) undies. Onto the bed, for more deep kissing, removing her bra and giving attention to those perfectly formed tits. She made those little noises that I really like, not too loud but giving the impression that she's enjoying herself (even if she wasn't).
Off with the knickers and we arranged ourselves for RO, she has the most perfect little pussy which is just made for licking. After a while (I could have stayed there all day) came back up for more oral, then condom put on with her mouth before she slid down onto me. The sight of her bouncing up and down is one that would test the will power of anyone. Desperately wanted to finish in mish so quickly changed round, popped her legs over my shoulders and very quickly came with her gently caressing and lightly scratching my back.
Cleaned up, quick chat, offered another shower and all too soon I was back outside, wondering if that had all really happened.

The only negative - she's very popular!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:09:44 pm by Boundless »

Offline Boundless

« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:09:21 pm by Boundless »

Offline mike61

Thanks Sam.
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
You lucky bugger.
Been trying toarrange a meet for weeks but failed. Will keep trying.
Quick question, is the place discreet.
Mike :thumbsup:

Sandman2017

Offline Tailpipe

Seems she is still one of the best around which does not surprise me

Offline Juankerr

Wow , expensive !!!!

The prices currently on MI's AW profile are her London tour prices, when in Birmingham her fee's are £80 for h/h and £120 for an hour.

Thanks for the review sam  :hi: No surprise to hear you had a great time with Michelle, she is a lovely girl who gives a fantastic experience  :wacko:

Offline Boundless

Thanks Sam.
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
You lucky bugger.
Been trying toarrange a meet for weeks but failed. Will keep trying.
Quick question, is the place discreet.
Mike :thumbsup:

Well it's on a main road but fairly anonymous.
Probably not the place to go if your Mrs is likely to drive past!  :D :

Offline Boundless

Wow , expensive !!!!

As said below, I paid 80 for the half hour and no clock watching.
Worth every single penny I reckon.

Offline ghostpunter1

She is definitely one of the best. If you haven't tried it, you should go for her tie and tease!  :wacko:

Offline Boundless

She is definitely one of the best. If you haven't tried it, you should go for her tie and tease!  :wacko:

OMFG mate.
Nah I wouldn't be able to cope with that unless I had a wank immediately before the punt!
I very nearly shot my bolt in her mouth in the first couple of minutes!!

BTW, her AW has been taken down and on UKE she has said that she's not sure of her plans for the next couple of months.
Hope she's not going to give up but it wouldn't surprise me especially if she's been saving a fair bit of the dosh she's made.

Offline mike61

Thanks for the review, been trying to book her for ages without success. Will love to have a go with her. Shame her profile is down,
 :yahoo:

Offline ghostpunter1

OMFG mate.
Nah I wouldn't be able to cope with that unless I had a wank immediately before the punt!
I very nearly shot my bolt in her mouth in the first couple of minutes!!

Yes, very true... her tie and tease is literally one of the best i've had. She gets you so close to the point and then just knows when to stop. I never knew that the slightest of touches could be so fucking horny and desperate! :dash: :yahoo:

Offline HailWood

Nice report. IMO, Michelle is a top class lass.

Offline Napolimoda2000

Hey guys,
is it me or has she disappeared from AW?

cain

Hey guys,
is it me or has she disappeared from AW?

she posted this up on UKE  and also someone mentioned it in hear:

Michelle Independent

At the moment I am not sure what I will be doing next few months. Hence no availability displayed on profile x

Jun 15, 2017 Report

Offline Napolimoda2000

thanks Cain
that makes sense
we'll have to wait and see  :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2