Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independant  (Read 3510 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blueeyed adonis

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Venue ; her place in Erdington opposite the police station which i find funny . 

Her ; Its all been said really , she is very pretty and a lovely girl .

The Meet ;  im a workaholic and i rarely get to meet woman , my age means i cant really go down the night clubs and sites like POF are full of dragons and nutters , so whats a man to do ?  . I discovered Michelle by chance and went to see her one Sunday for a two hour meet .  My thing is the GFE with the sex as a secondary thing and she picks up on your needs and she delivers in buckets . Yes she performs all a man could want but the art of any service is finding out what the customer wants . This is where Michelle differs i think . She sees her self in a service industry and she knows she has to deliver every time . Im now on medication which makes the old man not to keen to stand at attention but she was sympathetic like  a real girlfriend would be , as on my last visit  to her . For me she is great , very pretty and someone i can hold and laugh with at the same time. Sorry this review isnt full of sordid detail but people see WGs for  different reasons  and my reason is to be in the company of a lovely girl . She also has the best arse ever. I did tell her i was going to write a review and she laughed saying she had enough .  Well i did it anyway , good or bad . Hope she doesnt bar me !!!!!

Offline mrdiamond77

I have put her on my HL because I have read some good reviews of her on here.  Does anybody know if she ever tours Bristol or Cardiff?  Glad you had a good time OP.

Offline Turtle Z

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Her ; Its all been said really , she is very pretty and a lovely girl .

The Meet ;  im a workaholic and i rarely get to meet woman , my age means i cant really go down the night clubs and sites like POF are full of dragons and nutters , so whats a man to do ?  . I discovered Michelle by chance and went to see her one Sunday for a two hour meet .  My thing is the GFE with the sex as a secondary thing and she picks up on your needs and she delivers in buckets . Yes she performs all a man could want but the art of any service is finding out what the customer wants . This is where Michelle differs i think . She sees her self in a service industry and she knows she has to deliver every time . Im now on medication which makes the old man not to keen to stand at attention but she was sympathetic like  a real girlfriend would be , as on my last visit  to her . For me she is great , very pretty and someone i can hold and laugh with at the same time. Sorry this review isnt full of sordid detail but people see WGs for  different reasons  and my reason is to be in the company of a lovely girl . She also has the best arse ever. I did tell her i was going to write a review and she laughed saying she had enough .  Well i did it anyway , good or bad . Hope she doesnt bar me !!!!!

Good review. Puts a different but nevertheless important angle on it.  :hi:

Andy61

Do you mean Edgbaston?

Offline Tony_Red

I understand what you mean. She is service orientated and the word 'professional' comes up more times in her reviews than any other lady. She's hard-working and one of the shrewdest girls I have ever met.

Good you enjoyed. You're paying £2 for every 60 seconds and leaving a positive review, so somehow I don't think you will be barred.

Offline Barney Rubble

I have put her on my HL because I have read some good reviews of her on here.  Does anybody know if she ever tours Bristol or Cardiff?  Glad you had a good time OP.

She has worked in Bristol quite recently.  Well worth catching up with if/when she is back there...

Offline blueeyed adonis

Yes Edgbaston not Erdington . Heaven fordid !!!

Offline Knny

I was hoping it was Erdington as it's a trek for me to get into brum.

Offline mrdiamond77

She has worked in Bristol quite recently.  Well worth catching up with if/when she is back there...

Thanks.  I will keep my eyes open for her if she returns. :thumbsup:

Dodo

I was hoping it was Erdington as it's a trek for me to get into brum.
A trek from Erdington to Brum !!  WTF it's only 10minutes away.
A trek is from Wolves to Brum.....that's a trek and you'd make it without complaining for an hour with Michelle. :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:17:54 pm by Dodo »

Offline Knny

10 minutes ? I'll have to rethink my time/space parameters!  :rolleyes:

Andy61

A trek from Erdington to Brum !!  WTF it's only 10minutes away.
A trek is from Wolves to Brum.....that's a trek and you'd make it without complaining for an hour with Michelle. :wacko:

Yes finger out Knny

Then finger in when you get there

Offline Stapler

10 minutes ? I'll have to rethink my time/space parameters!  :rolleyes:

It's 13mins by train. Erdington ~ Birmingham New Street  :hi:

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline blueeyed adonis

Any distance isn't to far for Michelle  :kissgirl:

Offline Memphis87

Yes definitely the best in Birmingham