Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyThaiEva  (Read 866 times)

1 review(s) for BustyThaiEva (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

I'm kind of torn about this review, I like this girl but the punt did not go as well as I expected.

Originally I went for £120 p/h which is acceptable, but the price is now £140 which is quite similar to agency girls and imho too much for an indie. So booked on short notice and turned up at a very discreet location in bayswater. Greeted at the door by a petite, busty thai chick with a handful of boobies bulging out of her little bra. Although not shown on profile, she has a cute face and i approve.

Friendly greeting, taken inside paperwork and quick shower sorted. She stripped down to bra and panties and oh yes, I wanted to put my piece inside her and suck those bubbly enhanced titties. She will offer owo but I prefer it covered, and it only took me a minute before I was horny and ready for action. On offer is light kissing only and her tits are plenty big for a tittie wank. Off with the bra, panties and cowgirl. Nice tight pussy, easy to penetrate deep and she enthusiastically rode me and sex in various positions and I enjoyed burying my face into her ample bust.

However, although the intense riding and sex might come across as enthusiastic to some punters, to me is was more like she wanted to make me cum as quickly as possible and after 10 minutes or so she was surprised I hadn't cum yet, then went one trying her very rodeo riding best to make me cum. However, I'm not having any of that and kept going, then later decided to take out to have a break and get more BJ action. Took my plonker out and got a whiff of something really fishy and nasty, which made me limp. Chucked the stinky rubber as far away as possible and had a cuddle, chat then made her BJ for quite some time to get it back up again. And boy did she suck me a blowjob marathon, she wouldn't stop and kept going like a duracell bunny, good effort, no clock watching, got me back up and inside her to cum in pussy in mish position. Thank fucking god I made the finish line.

So yeah, physically I like her, nice face, smooth olive skin, bulging enhanced titties and as the punt went on I'm certain she gave up the trying to make me cum asap and then put in the effort to ensure I had a good finish at the end. Hygiene whiffyness was a major turn off and I did not want to investigate further.

Would I visit again? Frankly I don't know and have considered re-visiting, but she certainly has a capability to pull off a really good fuck provided you don't fall for the cum in 5 minutes trick.