Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NinaExSS - Leeds tour - 30 minute incall  (Read 1462 times)

8 review(s) for beautiful alexa xx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jindybandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Nina about a week ago whilst she was on tour in Leeds. All I can say is that the description on her profile of being a little ‘pocket-rocket’ is very apt  ;).

I’d had a long day in the office and was heading home towards the train station when I got the old ‘urge’. It had actually been quite a while since my last punt (having spent quite a bit on a threesome the last time out that didn’t really do much for me!) and I was in need of a good de-stressing so onto AW and the trusty ‘available today’ search. There was the usual assortment of familiar faces showing; none of whom I had any particular interest in trying. But then I saw Nina’s profile and that she was on tour and working today. She looked quite tasty in her pics so I thought I’d chance my arm and fired off a text enquiring about her availability. Wasn’t expecting much as I continued to the train station but not long before I got there I got a reply back. It was bad news – no availability that day  :(

Here is where Nina excelled though, as her response wasn’t just a ‘sorry, no availability’ it was a ‘oh that’s a shame, I’m all booked up. Would have been great to see you’ message. Obviously it’s all part of the act, but just that little bit more of a personal feel made it all the more engaging a conversation. She told me that she would be here the next day, working early afternoon until late evening and asked if that would do for me. Again, just a better level of engagement that elevated her immediately in my estimations of her. I responded back saying I’d seriously consider it and headed home.

It did give me a chance to do a better UKP search on here and I found a good review on her and nothing untoward so I made my mind up that I’d definitely try to book her.

The next day at work I snuck off to a quiet corner, fired up AW to check she was still there then sent another enquiry text. Again, got a great response back saying she was and in no time had booked a meeting for straight after work and got it all sorted on AW (I did have a dilemma about whether to try a lunch time rendezvous, having been told the previous day where abouts she was, so I knew it was in easy distance from my work to do in a lunch hour, but decided to wait till after). It was a bugger of a day, having to slog through the office work trying not to think about what was to come later so as not to get a raging boner during a team meeting, but somehow I survived.
Managed to finish a few minutes early and set off to see Nina. I fired off a text to say I was on my way and got a polite reply saying she was running 10 minutes late and was I okay to hold on. Famn right I was! I ambled a little slower towards the city centre hotel she was staying at and at the allotted time I sent a message to state I was there and ready whenever she was. Got an immediate response back that she was ready now so there wasn’t actually a 10 minute delay at all, so up I headed. The hotel was in the city centre and is one of the ones you can just walk straight in the door and head straight into the lifts, so no issues with reception or anything like that. Just nice and discreet and straight up. I headed up to her room and knocked on the door…

A brief wait (as they always seem to do – think they like to tease us by making us wait a few moments?) and then the door opened. In I stepped to an absolute delight of a view; Nina was stood waiting to greet me in a small, pure white negligee. Her legs looked great, she was petite and slim. Not gym-toned, but still slim. She has great boobs and her cleavage was staring me in the face and she has a nice tan to her skin. The first thing that I obviously immediately noticed (and the first thing she actually said was) that she isn’t a blonde. The pics on her profile are her in a wig. She has long, dark hair that flowed over her shoulders. Facially, she’s a great looking girl. A slender face, with soft but sultry eyes and lovely small lips. She kinda reminded me a bit of Gladiators from the 90’s. All in all a great start to the meet.

I handed over the paper work and we had a little chat. Nina is very easy to talk to and immediately I felt at ease. I popped in to have a shower and even as I was getting undressed and then washed we continued to chat through the ajar door. Plenty of toiletries on offer and the bathroom had been kept clean. Out I got, got dry as quick as I could, then stepped out to let the fun begin.
Nina was stood waiting for me and immediately came over to greet me. She went straight in and started to kiss me on the mouth. Now, her kissing is very light and almost exclusively closed mouth. Her mouth did open a bit now and then throughout, but there wasn’t ever much tongue action involved. As someone who loves a bit of passionate kissing I will admit this was the only minor negative of the whole meet.
I didn’t let it dissuade me though and although not DFK, she does like to kiss and never shied away when I went in. I kissed up and down her neck and she returned the favour by kissing my body. She even let me pick her up and snog her with her legs around my hips (which I love to do with smaller girls) and I eventually placed her on the bed. I kissed up her body and onto her chest and then eventually the negligee came off. Nina does have a great set of tits on her and she responded well as I licked and sucked them. More kissing and then I rolled onto my back and Nina clambered over me and kissed down my body.

I was rock hard and she started to tease me a little before going in for some great OWO. She doesn’t take it very deep, but she does have a great technique with lots of tongue action, eye contact and sucking. She responded to my request to lick my balls and was making all the right erotic noises. She then stuck out her tongue and started wanking me furiously. I was no where near ready to pop yet though so after a bit I leaned in to kiss again and then she whispered was I ready for her. Too right I was, so Nina leant over and grabbed a rubber. I got a good feel of her body as she lay over me grabbing the rubber. She does have lovely soft skin and a great body. Nina got the rubber ready and then placed it between her lips. She when lowered herself over me and put the rubber on me using her mouth but the best thing was she didn’t use her hands at all at first and it felt incredible  :dance:

When it was on, Nina then lowered herself on to me and started grinding in cowgirl. She was lovely and tight and I could feel she was nice and moist. She rode me, getting more vigorous and noisy as we went. After a good few minutes she collapsed on my chest and rolled off. I then got on top of her in missionary and started pounding away. We both were panting heavily and there was more kissing and heavy breathing as I plowed into her. I then climbed off and turned her round and entered her from behind. She let me pound her in doggy for a good while, at which stage I got a great feel of her tits as well and it felt incredible.

I could feel the end in sight, so I pulled out, whipped off the rubber and asked her to finish me off. Nina then laid beside me and wanked me off and said she wanted it in her mouth. She took note when I told her to hold me  little tighter and responded to my requests but I finally decided to take over I brought myself to a climax at which point Nina took my (built up) load in her mouth and onto her tongue and drooled it out over my cock. Definitely the perfect end to a busy work day!

I collapsed spent and we had another little chat as we cleaned up. Finally I got into the shower, got washed and dressed (again all the while chatting through the open door to Nina) and finally stepped out and we said our goodbyes.
Nina really is a great girl to chat with and it felt like I had known her ages. I never felt rushed in the meet and she always responded to my requests. The no DFK and not that deep Oral were the only slight blemishes, but otherwise I’m certainly going to look forwards to her next tour.

Think next time I might not be able to wait a full day and suspect a lunchtime encounter is on the cards!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Kendrig

Another quality punt JB sounds like you had a good time. Interesting that she is actually a brunette. Good review  :thumbsup:

Dr Plumz

A great read sir.
Shame she has moved on.

Offline Jindybandy

A great read sir.
Shame she has moved on.

She did say she'll be back in the near future. I'll be keeping my eye out and my cock ready  :cool:

Offline anonyorks

She did say she'll be back in the near future. I'll be keeping my eye out and my cock ready  :cool:

Appearing in my neck of the woods by the look of it

Offline Jindybandy

Appearing in my neck of the woods by the look of it

She often tours with her mate Jess. Definitely worth trying to see them together if she’s there too  :dance:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161147.0