Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett of 34 Romilly Street (Soho)  (Read 830 times)

doughslayer

I ended up punting with Scarlett today as my last ever Soho punt (I'm retiring due to financial reasons).

Went for sex & DFK for 42. She is still enthusiastic and wide eyed, a great act I must say, although I'm sure it's not too far from who she really is. She is brunette now and a bit bigger, tummy still sticks out and legs a bit too thick for my liking but I like them submissive and it was out of her and Alice, who was busy for an hour and Jodie. I nearly went for Jodie but she is too sassy, a quick read of her review and a punter said while they were fucking she said "Is that all you got?", no thanks, I don't like manly women who tried to fuck you back, I like my women submissive. And submissive Scarlett was, as I took off my clothes she was intently staring at me, staring at my gut fall out of my XXL Primark T shirt. She walked over and feigned interest and stared into my eyes and started to kiss me. It was meant to be DFK but she couldn't bear to kiss my ugly face like that, so we kept it lips only, which was fine by me as I know it must be a tough job to get aroused enough to eat my face. She then bent down and pulled down my boxers and out sprung my 10 inch cock, she smiled and rolled on the condom (using both hands) and then got up and kissed me some more while tugging the python. She then asked what position I wanted and reminded me its just one position. I asked for her on top but then changed my mind as we slid on the bed. I ended up on top of her and before we started I said "I'm going to cum real quick because I haven't had sex in a month"
"That's so hot!" she said, which is a typical colloquial term for this doomed Kardashian generation. Anyway, I slid in and her Caucasian eyes rolled back as my dark meat impaled her for a full ten seconds, before I murmured like a bitch and pathetically came inside the condom. For some reason I apologized for this and she said "No it's OK, it was great", great actress once again. She also complimented me on my eyes, like she did last time, now there's nothing special about my eyes but a few working girls have paid compliments, I was just wondering does every one get this generic compliment? especially from Scarlett?

Upon getting dressed I noticed that she had little post it notes that said to follow her on twitter, she offered me one but I declined as I don't use Twitter but I'm sure it would be of interest to the undercover metropolitan pigs reading this, or punters who'd like to stalk her.

I decided to make this my last soho punt, as I have literally run out of money now. I will have to camp round my mates place till I get my social and this Soho obsession has gotten way out of hand. I think I will follow Joe Diddley's lead and retire, if he has that is.

Scarlett - recommended for the cutesy airhead factor. She's so dim that when I was pulling the rubber off as she sat by the edge of the bed telling me about what she does on her days off, a massive gunk of spunk flicked up into the air and landed right by her feet on the carpet and she didn't even notice, she was still away with the fairies. It was like literally shooting another load in front of her and this girl was in her own world lol, priceless! I blame the Kardashians or that Made in Chelsea bollocks but I'm an old fart what do I know?
Apologies to whoever may have stepped into that massive gloop of a months worth of Doughslayer cum.

So long folks!

DS.