Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma sex - Ealing - dodgy location with barebackers and drug dealers AVOID  (Read 1708 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6433687) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only :thumbsdown:

So this was my Plan C today on a trilogy of shit punting. See my review for Hot Sammy 27 and the reply for what happened with Plan A and B.

I was tempted to see Emma last week as I loved the gypsy look but wasn't near West London. After the plan B disaster in Feltham I was still horny so texted Emma on a whim who messaged back to say she's free with the postcode.

Comms: all by text short and sweet answers.

Location: block of flats in Ealing off the main road. Rather discreet but the estate looks a bit run down once in the building and couldn't see any lift so had to walk up 6 flights of stairs.

Punt: door open typical girl behind door and just an arm waves you in and down the corridor. Two rooms are shut third is open so I go in. Girl follows. Turns out it's not Emma at all. It's Alice sex - External Link/Members Only - someone who I BB with 3 years ago. I ask where Emma is. She says she has gone. I decide to walk as I don't do BB no more and don't trust places with BB girls.

As I was leaving a Sergie tried to upsell me cocaine and some road men were also going in and out of the last room at the end. Was free to leave but didn't feel safe and ran down the stairs and out of the building pretty quickly.

Go home to wank which is what I wish I did several hours earlier before the failed punting Saturday. Sigh.

Offline JPin

This combined with the Plan B in Feltham experience makes for grim reading. Hope your next punts make up for it!

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Ha it was a punting day to forget but at least I only spent £10 and got the rest left to spend for a good one

Offline PumpDump

I do love that gypsy look myself. If you come across her please let me know.

Offline Ronald Trump

Generally speaking if they selling their pussy for £40, there’s drugs and violence nearby.
Banned reason: Previously banned Joe Exotic
Banned by: daviemac