Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart Mansfield  (Read 2425 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ianernshaw

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Chelsea came very highly recommended by this site and I was given extra help from Mutinyonthecounty and Crazydave. Chelsea is very busy for good reason and it was difficult to get the visit arranged, but after a few emails and numerous texts, I was on my way to see her. I parked up in the pay and display car park. Chelsea text me the final details and I was on my way to her front door, with a growing stiffy. Chelsea opened the door and I was given a wonderful supprise, dressed in fishnets( my favourite) and a sexy string outfit and with a beautiful smile she let me in. I was lead upstairs watching that incredible arse and into the bedroom. After sorting the paperwork out and discussing my kinky likes, we moved onto the bed, kissing and fondling. After a quick massage which was good I turned over and it was on with the rubber for oral. It wasn't long before we were in a 69 and I was licking her pussy and ass, like it was melting quickly, we swapped round again and I was giving her clit a good tongue tickling, while she got wetter and wetter, she even apologised for being too wet if there's such a thing. Then it was time to screw that ass. Chelsea was as enthusiastic as me and guided me in her stunning ass. I sank all the way, apparently I'm thicker than average, just poor schooling I thought. I pumped the rump, while Chelsea talked dirty and encouraged me. I shagged her quite hard and I was cuming hard in the condom. After a quick clean up we were back on the bed, Chelsea licked and tweaked my nipples and I was soon hard again. This time i put her on her back and entered her soaking pussy. I gave it to her hard and deep, we swapped to doggy she loved it hard fast and long and slow, all the time I was watching her ass bounce. After some cow girl, I decided it was time to go deep into her back door again, so I eased back in and gave it to her, while she complimented me with dirty enthusiasm until I came hard up her perfect lush bum again. After another clean up it was time for the kinky stuff, Chelsea got me hard again then stood on the bed over me, then she pissed all over my chest, while I choked my chicken. I was struggling to cum, so with Chelsea talking slutty, I was treated to her squatting over me and pulling her ass open for me to see. This did the trick, I popped for a third time to Chelsea's amazement. I was then offered the shower which I took and when we checked the time, I'd massively run over, which I apologised for. Chelsea was a fantastic and acomodating host, she made sure I was happy at every point and was brilliant at every aspect of sex. I was very impressed by her looks, in fact I'd say she was beautiful and a fantastic figure, which she used to give me the sexiest afternoon of my life. I'll be back very very soon, Chelsea was everything I'd hoped for and more.

Offline Crazydave

Told you she was good! Lol. Glad you had a good time. Chelsea seems to excel in the slightly off-the-wall kink and she is a proper horny girl with it.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Hi Mate - great review and glad you enjoyed it. Sounds awesome. She is up there with the best I would say.

Offline NIK

Good report!  :thumbsup:

Will have to make it some time. Doesn't help that she's so busy though. However good luck to her.

Offline Ianernshaw

thanks, I had a fantastic sexy time. Has anyone seen Karen, she's new and uses the same house?

Offline Owwhatanight

thanks, I had a fantastic sexy time. Has anyone seen Karen, she's new and uses the same house?

See this
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85877.0  :hi:

Offline Name redacted

Great review. Starting to become even more tempted by Chelsea.

Sureshot

Ive seen them both and after seeing chelsea, karens a huge dissapointment.  I gave her a positive review at the time but on reflection that was very generous. She's also not that new any more so should have learned to get her act together.

Fair play for getting in with chelsea, shes a cracking bird.

Offline Turtle Z

Ive seen them both and after seeing chelsea, karens a huge dissapointment.  I gave her a positive review at the time but on reflection that was very generous. She's also not that new any more so should have learned to get her act together.

Fair play for getting in with chelsea, shes a cracking bird.

Agreed, Chelsea's a cracking lass and unlike Karen, theres a chance of you leaving without the kitchen bread knife buried in your torso.  :lol: