Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart - Mansfield  (Read 9004 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline chrisj1967

External Link/Members Only

I arranged to see Chelsea after doing due diligence on this website (thanks guys) so I was already prepared for poor time keeping.

It took quite a few messages via AW and text to get a lunch break meeting organised. I was prepared for 30mins or a 15 min quickie depending on how punctual Chelsea was. I arrived and parked at a pay & display close by. 50p for an hour or £1 for 2 hrs. I thought if I text to say I was here 10 minutes before our scheduled time, she may be on time. Text received to say she was running 5 minutes late. I wasn't surprised and was sat in the car out of the rain. 5 minutes ended up being 15 minutes. So a quickie it was. I was talked in to her apartment with excellent instructions. All felt discreet as I didn't see another person. Apartment clean enough, but won't be used as a showroom. Was very warm.

The Girl

Well reviewed and agree with others she is pretty and is very friendly. She took the lead on things and I was fine with that.
She also knows that her time keeping is terrible. No evidence that there was anyone else just before me.

The Meet

Light kissing, which is just how I like it. Quick b2b massage was delivered to warm me up and then onto OW, which is probably the best OW I have had. She then climbed on top. Then onto doggy with me standing on the floor. After a few minutes of this we were going to swap to mish, but I'd gone over the top of the roller coaster and the bag was filled.

£40 for 15 minutes.

Offline simon07

You did a lot in 15 minutes!
Next time    I am waiting for a bus, need to think/imagine other things one could do  ;)

Offline chrisj1967

Spent longer listening to a podcast whilst waiting.  :D

Offline John the Sextist

This ones on my doorstep and I already know she's fit and worth a visit but the OW is a killer no for me, never mind the lack of CIM  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

It's a crying shame as could make it regular otherwise  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:unknown: :unknown:

Offline InMefan

Noticed owo not mentioned on her profile. Does anyone know if she does this?

Offline Stongwee53

Noticed owo not mentioned on her profile. Does anyone know if she does this?
No strictly oral with

Offline nbarnes

Yep - no OWO.

Usually a dealbreaker, but all other services delivered with gusto and she was up front about it.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’d also love to see her but the owo is a big part of what I look for too, wouldn’t rule her out totally but would rather see one of the other girls like Lucie that did, based just on this.

Offline Newtothisstuff

She may only do oral with..... but she's very good at it.
She's definitely worth a visit.

Offline HailWood

She may only do oral with..... but she's very good at it.
She's definitely worth a visit.
+1

And she’s wonderfully tight in other areas.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I can’t get hard in a bag   :dash: :lol:

Offline johnnygiraffe

Also v tempted by Chelsea but OW does put me off

Offline gbyld87

Also v tempted by Chelsea but OW does put me off

Doesn't bother me really, as OWO carries it's own risks which i was almost exposed to once.  To be honest, Chelsea's other aspects more than make up for it anyway, although it's her comms or lack thereof that does for me.  Mansfield is a fucking trek, so the prospect of wrestling with her timekeeping as well as the traffic just turns me off the idea sadly.

Offline RedKettle

Mansfield is a fucking trek, so the prospect of wrestling with her timekeeping as well as the traffic just turns me off the idea sadly.

agree with this - a few years back I was determined to see her and just could not get anything arranged, nightmare to communicate with.  Now the trek to Mansfield just means I cannot be bothered.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Chelsea has her good and bad points. Mansfield isn't the cultural capital of the Midlands so if (more probably when) she runs late, there isn't exactly much to do other than park up and take a good book with you.
Not everyone likes OW. OWO isn't an option with her. TBH, that's fine with me. The safer the girl and the more protection she insists on, the more I can relax.
On the positive side, she's a very good looking woman with a great figure. She's good at being a good little girl and fantastic at being a bad one. She knows me well enough now to know what I like and I trust her enough to let her push my boundaries a little more each time.  When I do venture up to Mansfield, I usually try to see her. It's only a couple of times a year now so I wouldn't call myself a regular. My personal favourite is when she takes a mouthful of tea then blows me.
She's great value at £100/h for a tight pussy and gorgeous arse. If her comms and timekeeping were better I'd see her more often. There have been times though when she's been running so late that I've had to cancel and that's frustrating as hell.

Offline John the Sextist

Chelsea has her good and bad points. Mansfield isn't the cultural capital of the Midlands so if (more probably when) she runs late, there isn't exactly much to do other than park up and take a good book with you.
Not everyone likes OW. OWO isn't an option with her. TBH, that's fine with me. The safer the girl and the more protection she insists on, the more I can relax.
On the positive side, she's a very good looking woman with a great figure. She's good at being a good little girl and fantastic at being a bad one. She knows me well enough now to know what I like and I trust her enough to let her push my boundaries a little more each time.  When I do venture up to Mansfield, I usually try to see her. It's only a couple of times a year now so I wouldn't call myself a regular. My personal favourite is when she takes a mouthful of tea then blows me.
She's great value at £100/h for a tight pussy and gorgeous arse. If her comms and timekeeping were better I'd see her more often. There have been times though when she's been running so late that I've had to cancel and that's frustrating as hell.

Fuck that!! she's in the service sector and should improve her timekeeping with no exception, if she know's she's bad then she should go all out to make it better, especially if she knows someone is travelling from afar.

I've rang before as a plan B and sent messages, never got a response so she can do one as far as I'm concerned, cannot be doing with shit service, let me know if she improves and I might put her on my plan C list!!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline bobbygee

Phone number still up and nothing to say she's not working therefore it looks like she's been working through this coronavirus nightmare, so won't be visiting her unless proven she's clear from the virus! Sad if she is working, as thought she was a decent WG who looked after her health!

Offline MajorPayne

Fuck that!! she's in the service sector and should improve her timekeeping with no exception, if she know's she's bad then she should go all out to make it better, especially if she knows someone is travelling from afar.

I've rang before as a plan B and sent messages, never got a response so she can do one as far as I'm concerned, cannot be doing with shit service, let me know if she improves and I might put her on my plan C list!!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
+1

Offline malcster

Like wise I spent a few days trying to get hold of her last year and was given the run around

Offline NervousJ

Think I’ve sent two emails and never had a reply....

Offline gbyld87

Anyone had any luck contacting Chelsea?  Logs in regularly to AW, phone always displayed, but I've texted her a couple of times without luck.  :unknown:

Offline Stickitin

She must have been in the game for around 25 years now. I remember first tucking her in a massage parlour in derby when I was in my mid twenties. She was absolutely superb back then and had a banging body on her.

Offline RedKettle

Anyone had any luck contacting Chelsea?  Logs in regularly to AW, phone always displayed, but I've texted her a couple of times without luck.  :unknown:

From my experience that is normal.

Offline NervousJ

Never replied to me either..