Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart Mansfield Incall  (Read 1836 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thracian

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 Hour incall

Been looking to try and meet Chelsea for a while since she's moved back to Mansfield.

Tried to call and text a few times over the last few weeks, tried again yesterday and got a message back to say she was sorry to miss the call and was free in the afternoon, arranged a time and got there just before.  Had to wait about 20 minutes before she let me up and said she didn't realise the time - I was about to leave, I usually give a wg 15 minutes if they don't answer/respond when it reaches the meeting time, aware of the way that Chelsea can be I'm glad I stayed those few minutes more.

Got buzzed in to the flat, nice and clean, offered a drink and shower. Chelsea looked as I remembered (been a couple of years) pretty face, very little makeup, none of the fish lip filler crap, fake tan or  that most wg's have nowadays, still very much girl next door type, maybe a little slimmer now but legs for days and that gorgeous arse still there. 

In to the bedroom and Chelsea brought a drink in for me then it was straight down to business, she was in black lingerie and a pair of fishnet stockings, lovely! 

Oral was great despite being OW, deep with good rhythm, while she laid next to me, got to rub and tease her body, off with the thong and playing with her pussy and clit, pulled her on to me for 69 and gave her a pussy a licking which was well received, then pulled her down a bit more to give her arse a deep rimming, she loved it and started to talk even more filth in between moaning, pussy getting a lot wetter from fingering. 

Chelsea then wanted to get on top for cowgirl, pussy was warm, wet, nice and tight, lots of riding and grinding, moved in to doggy gave her a deep pounding, while her talking more filth.  After a bit of a pounding and soaking wet pussy, she told me to lay down, stood over me, squatted front and back and pissed all over me repeatedly while changing positions I was absolutely soaking, then told me she was going to wank me off, which she did with great enthusiasm - as wet and filthy as I remembered she was.

Off for a shower and offered a massage and chat about all sorts, stuff she remembered from the last times I'd seen her which was a little surprising, I had somewhere to be so had to leave but was close to an hour after I got there, never felt like I was being rushed so I'm sure it could well have gone over the hour if I didn't up and leave. If you can get past the difficulties in getting in touch and arranging something then fluffy as it sounds definitely the best vfm around at 100/hour for that level of service, there just aren't many around that can deliver filth like she does.

Online Newtothisstuff

I thought Chelsea didn't allow fingering. Or was it just playing round the edge?

Offline Thracian

wasn't all the way in no but wasn't just on the edge

Online Newtothisstuff

I've played round the edge many a time.  :wacko:

Offline Space Invader

Ive been skirting around her bush for years - fingers are banned !! Really pisses me off when i read someone else has fucked her in the arse - Im banned from there !!! I must try again soon !!!!
She is worth the shite timekeeping !!

Offline Dion88

Agreed. Pisses me off too when 1st time visitors get a levels, yet its a taboo subject quickly diverted when I mention it.

Offline NervousJ

Agreed. Pisses me off too when 1st time visitors get a levels, yet its a taboo subject quickly diverted when I mention it.

Generally means, your cock is too big. Take it as a compliment. I think  :D

Or your cock is small, of course you can wack it up my arse!!!

Offline bigbird

She made me proud and disappointed in one small sentence..

" that's not going up my arse "  :D

Offline Dion88

I'm flattered but the trend does seem to be she won't do it if she's not going to enjoy despite the extra cash. That's fair enough, I wonder how many are going to admit to it now?