Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart - Mansfield  (Read 1866 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've seen Chelsea quite a few times over the years but work and ongoing surgery/chemo has kept me away from Mansfield so I hadn't seen Chelsea for about a year and a half. I did a review of her before, but thought it was time to do another as a lot of time has passed and I tried a lot of things I hadn't done with her before.

This week I found myself back in Mansfield with far too much time on my hands!  We all know what that means. It's time to find a girl. For me, Mansfield means one thing. Chelsea.
Before you say it, I know there are other girls with great reputation's now working in the area such as alixbarelylegal, Riley-Lee and LucieBee. This is just my opinion and preference.

In fact, being a right horny bugger this week, I saw her on Tuesday and again on Thursday.
On Tuesday, I just told Chelsea to do what she wanted. I didn't want a strightforward 'shag n go' session so I left it up to her. I said she could do anything she wanted so long as it didn't leave marks. I knew she wasn't into hardsports so I wasn't concerned about any surprise lumpy landings.
So, out came the handcuffs and blindfold. I lay on my back as she began with some oral. One thing i should point out is that my illness has left me weaker and if I lie on my back for more than a couple of minutes, I'm pretty much stuck there for a while as it's extremely painful to get up again. So, I just lay there and Chelsea did everything. As she sat on my cock and lay against me so I could feel the satin of her outfit rubbing agaist me as we fucked. Feeling that as you're inside a nice tight pussy is amazing. Then she rode me cowboy for a while before standing over me and pissing all over my cock. Then I felt the condom being taken off and she began to wank me and spit on my cock. Just as I was starting to get settled again, wham.... something buzzing went up my arse! With that thing buzzing away and Chelsea now going full tilt on my cock, I nearly blew a hole in the ceiling!

Round two on Thursday was far more old fashioned. It was simply two people fucking like rabbits in every position you can think of. Once you get to know Chelsea, she isn't afraid to let you know if she's enjoying something or not. She'll do whatever you want, but you can tell if she's enjoying it too. So it's always nice to hear her moaning and enjoying it as much as me. We ran way over on time for the second booking. I don't think either of us gave a thought to the time as we were both surprised to find the booking had overrun so much. I was only there for a half hour booking and ended up racing back to the car as I'd only paid for 1 hour.
So, definitely a positive review. I love that arse of hers. It is truly spectacular. Add to that the fact that apart from the EE Girls swarming all over the town, you just can't find anyone with that kind of figure for £50 for a half hour. When you consider how crap most of Sergei's usual batch of girls are, there's just no contest.
The only downside to seeing Chelsea is that her bookings almost never start on time. She's always running 15-20 minutes late.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Fantastic review, genuinely sorry to hear your ill matey you seem to have battled through those sessions like a trooper though.

I've had her in mind for a while but I'm very rarely anywhere close to Mansfield, as mentioned there is a coup,e of frackers up that way, but I'm quite surprised how cheap (good vfm) Chelsea is.

I'm looking at the tits in the pics and can't work out if hers aren't that big and the bra's are padded or if she has got a decent b-c rack? Your thoughts?

Offline Newtothisstuff

Fantastic review, genuinely sorry to hear your ill matey you seem to have battled through those sessions like a trooper though.

I've had her in mind for a while but I'm very rarely anywhere close to Mansfield, as mentioned there is a coup,e of frackers up that way, but I'm quite surprised how cheap (good vfm) Chelsea is.

I'm looking at the tits in the pics and can't work out if hers aren't that big and the bra's are padded or if she has got a decent b-c rack? Your thoughts?

I'd say definitely B - C cup. They are very nice and she has really sensitive nipples. Just a light play with the tonge or fingertips gets her very excited.
She's definitely worth a visit. Her only extra is anal and that's an extra tenner.

Shame I didn't keep the photos. I was showing her how to take 3D photos yesterday and got a nice 3D photo of her tits. But, she doesn't allow photos so I deleted them as promised. Bloody shame really.

Offline Newtothisstuff

One word of advice. After the booking is over and you're getting dressed. DO NOT watch her while she takes a shower. I went to the bedroom door to fetch an errant sock and could see her in the shower at the other end of the house. This is a bloody dangerous sight because when you see her getting all soaped up you start trying to remember if you have enough cash on you to go for it all over again.

Sillypig

A slim girl that does anal.... £100 an hour with good reviews...what's not to like??!!

Offline Newtothisstuff

A slim girl that does anal.... £100 an hour with good reviews...what's not to like??!!

I'll just pop back and check. ;)
Anal is extra. £10 in a half hour booking.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I've just Seen Chelsea only 30 minutes ago as it happens. Fucking brilliant it was - she pissed in me mouth whilst she smoking a fag and I was getting proper fucked up on poppers.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I've just Seen Chelsea only 30 minutes ago as it happens. Fucking brilliant it was - she pissed in me mouth whilst she smoking a fag and I was getting proper fucked up on poppers.
I was just going to ask why she didn't let you have a fag too.... then remembered.... fire... water...
It's been a long day.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm seriously hoping to sort out a duo. Chelsea and Zoe together.
Hmm. .. I think I'm dribbling.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I'm seriously hoping to sort out a duo. Chelsea and Zoe together.
Hmm. .. I think I'm dribbling.

I've done that a few times - they work well together

Offline Newtothisstuff

I've done that a few times - they work well together

You could die a happy and fulfilled man after a duo with those girls.

Offline HailWood

Nice reviews. I like Chelsea she a 'go to' emergency shag when I needs to release some pressure at short notice- nice slim lass with some very good skills.

Offline bigbird

+1 She is a great lass and great value at £50