Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anda22 in W1  (Read 908 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline marcello

I met Anda, in April 2018 and this was my first punt. I’m writing this as my first review here given the amount of info this site has provided to me.

The profile on AW is External Link/Members Only

Logistics: I wrote her a text through punter phone on Saturday but received no answer, I later on realised she had no green light on her AW profile at that time. On the following Tuesday I sent her a text again from the same number, when her AW profile was showing “Available Today” and she replied to me within 2-3 minutes. I then asked when she was first available as it was early morning and we agreed on 12.30 for a half hour booking.
She sent me 2-3 minutes before 12.30 a text saying to tell her when I was close to the street, and provided further info on the location

Location: The place is very close to Marylebone station, let’s say 5 to 7 minutes walking but I would say that is closer to Lisson Grove. The place is close to a restaurant where few people may be outside. The area was quite ok at the time I went (early afternoon)

Looks: I would say that the pictures you can see in other reviews and that attracted me to her in the first place are representative.  She is about my height 5’8’, white/pale, dress size 8, hot/cute face, the body is toned, the skin is pretty smooth. Considering I’m young myself, I would say she is 25 years old in my opinion.
She is not what would be absolute number 1 type (that would be Mediterranean girl, 5’6’, brunette, size 6, pretty face) but she is indeed attractive.

Service: She opened the door from behind the door wearing heels, red underwear and a bathrobe. She asked me for how long I wanted to stay and I confirmed the half hour and dealt with the paperwork.
She told me to take a shower and after that it was mostly kissing close to the bed and then OW (I asked for that) and sex in a few positions: missionary and doggy.
Must say her pussy is pretty tight, sex was pretty normal, but she did take some serious pounding. Blowjob considering my limited experience with civvies and WGs was by far the best I have had in my life mostly because of her continuous ball licking when she wanted me to come and her sloppy wet mouth.
I cum on her tits in the end as I could not come otherwise within the short timeframe.
After sex I took another shower, dressed and left with a kiss.

Notes: (1) her bedroom is really nice, to me it looks more like a hotel room, (2) she has MTV or a music channel on during the whole time and I strongly think this is to check the time, (3) I don’t think she is a smoker and she asked you to use the mouthwash in the bathroom before kissing.

Overall, I think it was a great first punt and she seemed extremely professional above all. I would definitely come back, but I’d rather see other WGs at the moment.

mrhappypants

Marchello, Welcome!  Thanks for your first review.  I am glad you enjoyed.  Please keep them coming.   :hi:

Offline marcello

Thanks Mrhappypants, I will.

Offline Longhairdontcare

In my opinion probably one of the best romanian wg's around in London.