Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara - skyline massage Lewisham  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Solran

First time reviewing so apologies for any mistakes. After looking through the massage reviews decided to go to Emily’s in Lewisham. The gumtree add seems to have disappeared but the mobile number on the earlier reviews still works. Called and was told that two girls working including Tara who I wanted to see. Don’t remember the name of the second girl.

Location - small shop on Lee High Rd, close to take always and bus stop so not discrete. On entering was met by an attractive Thai lady. She asked how long I wanted and was friendly. 30 mins was £35. lady sat in reception that was available but not for me.. She was about a size 12, dressed in black and attractive. Could tell she had big boobs, but I had my heart set on Tara. I explained that I wanted to see Tara and she was in one of the rooms at the back.

Tara is black, early 20’s, American accent but said she was born in Brazil but grew up in the US. She was slim size 8/10 amazing arse and small boobs. Attractive. She was very talkative.

She offered me a shower which I accepted and following which she proceeded to the massage. It was very sensual but no Cc swipes. Eventually she started to talk about a guy she had been out with that was from the same area as me. She started to talk about his big cock and how certain aftershaves make her panties wet! Then came the question of what extras would I like. I of course said I thought she’d never ask! She undressed while  I was still on my front and I could feel her brush against me as she continued with the massage. She then said to turn over and she was completely naked! She has a fantastic figure and I started to have a feel.

Cost- body 2 body was £50 or HJ for £30. I only had £40 on me which she accepted for b2b. She immediately climbed on top of me and was grinding against my cock as I was feeling we her arse and tits. There was some light kissing. By this stage I was on the brink and it didn’t take long to pop.

After which she cleaned me up and continued with the massage for the last few minutes. Said she will be away for the next few weeks and will be gone completely after August.

Total cost £75 which was well worth it for a great girl. Definitely a great find.

Offline jeevan1

Met Tara a while back before she went away ,she just gave me oral without to completion before negotiating a price i only had £25.00 but she was cool with that ....she really does have a great attitude ...must have been my lucky day

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review OP.

Tara is a great little SP, she'd make a mint working out of a decent bit of accommodation.