Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Golden Finger Spa @ Kilburn/Brondesbury: Diana.  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Diana of the Golden Finger Spa @ Kilburn/Brondesbury.

310 Kilburn High Road, NW6 2DG
07783 826200
goldenfingerspamassage@gmail.com

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£40 massage and £50 in the room.

I have often seen the doorway next to the Nando chicken shop close to Brondesbury Overground and Kilburn Jubilee line at the north end of the Kilburn High Road. Horrid wet thunder was happening so on the spur of the moment I went down the steps into the ‘spa’. I was impressed with the cleanliness and layout of the premises, including the toilet – which is always a good indicator.

I was met by a smartly dressed Oriental lady who explained the tariff. I chose 3/4 hour at £40. I asked about who was available and if I might choose. I was told that it went according to turn. So I said OK but how about the largest and or more mature of the ladies - I gestured horizontally in case she thought I meant height) ? I asked for Swedish with no certainty that any lady might actually do anything different no matter which massage on the agenda was chosen - Thai/Relexology/Aromatherapy and more. I did not want a teenage anorexic.

I was ushered into a smart room with a long high couch, a stool, a shelf, a basin, and a transparent glass-enclosed shower. Hooks on the door for clothes. I went to the bog, undressed and just at my last garment in walks Diana who introduces herself offering a handshake. I took her hand and kissed it which gave her a nice surprise. She was Polish and voluptuous without being in any way fat, probably a size 12 maybe 5’4” with great breasts (of which more later), dressed in a short black dress. I later discovered that she is 24 and her English is first rate.

She produced some ‘tea light’ candles which turned out to be electric. I asked for oil with no scent oil and did not have to worry about the candles. (Who would want to get home and meet the missus with a new scent … ?) I lay on my front and she got to work. She had firm hands but also knew when to be gentle. She went slowly down my left side and then back up the right side. She knew what she was doing and both stimulated my joints and muscels and relaxed my state of being. She certainly slowed down at my bum cheeks so I began to sense what might be in store. We had chatted a little during the massage. I had let my arms float down and managed to gently touch her skirt and legs from time to time.

Well, she said, I do not want to be rude but what about extras? I said you may be as rude as you like and yes please. She said she had not thought that I would be the type of man who wanted more … ha ha. So I do not recall all the tariff but £50 got all her clothes off. She said no touching. By then I was on my front. I asked for a kiss and she said that was too personal. By then all that was left was a thong. She was still relaxed and smiling and oiled my parts and stroked around the important areas. I realised that lying on my back my face was against her full firm breasts so I licked one and then sucked the other. She liked it. I did not stop. I put my arm around her bum cheeks which was also at the right level and somehow my hand was between her legs stroking her thong and cheeks. My small hand and slim fingers were soon inside her vagina and her breathing changed. She was smiling.

I am not sure what she was doing down below but it was amazing. You know what it is like when a lady wants you to come fast, she handles mister happy too fast, too rough and too tight and it almost hurts. Well she was fast and yet not rough, and kept stopping, and was gently dragging the beast as if trying to pull him away from me. I was in ecstasy like not for ages or ever until the climax which was like a series of bodily convulsions, the best wank-off ever, better than I could do to myself and my fingers inside her were dribbling wet.

I suppose it must be etiquette (in case anyone thought that they might be useful!) but there were no wipes or tissues so we used the disposable couch paper on me and once I had recovered sufficiently I used the towel and liquid soap on mister happy at the washbasin. She took a shower and I watched like a voyeur, the glass partition was transparent. Great breasts and lovely viewing to wind me down.

Ok so that was it. I asked about what days she is there and hope to return without waiting for another thunderstorm.

PS External Link/Members Only
hehe
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:00:12 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline jok32

Looks like you chose the lady who I didn't want last time.

Glad you had a good service with her though and more economical than my encounter.

There's a third one who I haven't seen there. Maybe you'll find out about that on another trip

Offline Heph

This was a very charming and enjoyable review HP, with some quality observations and asides; thank you.
Here are some of mine...

I asked about who was available and if I might choose. I was told that it went according to turn. So I said OK but how about the largest and or more mature of the ladies - I gestured horizontally in case she thought I meant height.

This would be something like the stand-in manager at a remote provincial restaurant not recognizing Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall as he sat down, and being utterly mystified when asked if the kitchen had any off-menu roadkill available that he might sample.

Well, she said, I do not want to be rude but what about extras?...
She said she had not thought that I would be the type of man who wanted more … ha ha.

And just imagine this 24 year old slip of a girl being blissfully unaware that she had the actual Horizontal Pleasures expectantly prone before her, awaiting a kindly tickle or two. Akin to asking Hannibal Lecter if he'd like to see the vegan options.

PS: Also... who TF calls their joint "The Golden Finger"?  :wacko:

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:15:17 am by Heph »

Offline sparkus

You get a better class of actual review and discussion thread these days. There's one FBSM-loving member of this forum whose war on syntax has my blood boiling...

PS: Also... who TF calls their joint "The Golden Finger"?  :wacko:
well Goldfinger has a different meaning - James Bond.

Offline Heph

well Goldfinger has a different meaning - James Bond.

Or Ernő Goldfinger's tower blocks in Kensal Rise and Highgate.
*(A discussion about whom prompted Ian Fleming to name the James Bond adversary and villain Auric Goldfinger after Ernő Fleming had previously been among the objectors to the pre-war demolition of the cottages in Hampstead that were removed to make way for Goldfinger's house at 2 Willow Road).

But The Golden Finger =  a baaaad name

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 02:28:21 am by Heph »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review OP.  Good to hear that new Polish talent can still be found.

As you asked, can you tell us which days Diana works please? 
Have you returned since and gotten more mileage?  If so which additional service(s) were offered and how much did you agree?

Thanks for the review OP.  Good to hear that new Polish talent can still be found.

As you asked, can you tell us which days Diana works please? 
Have you returned since and gotten more mileage?  If so which additional service(s) were offered and how much did you agree?
You have the phone number in the review so you can ask when Diana is there, I forgot as soon as she told me.

If I had returned I would have reported on the visit.

Not sure what you mean about mileage? It is on a main road near stations and bus stops; and also parking meters in side streets.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:23:10 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

peter296

Not sure what you mean about mileage?.

It  means how far can you go with her. Ie ow, fs. .

It  means how far can you go with her. Ie ow, fs. .
I can say no more than what is in the review. That was my experience.

Offline Baxter63

You'd have to look long and hard to find Goldfinger's tower on Kensal Rise - nowhere near it.

Also, Golden Fingers are a sign of good luck or good fortune to many Chinese. I think the owner might be having a bit of a joke, though. She's opening another called Ho Lee Fook.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline LLPunting

You'd have to look long and hard to find Goldfinger's tower on Kensal Rise - nowhere near it.

Also, Golden Fingers are a sign of good luck or good fortune to many Chinese. I think the owner might be having a bit of a joke, though. She's opening another called Ho Lee Fook.

Classic!  Where will this new massage Mecca be?

Offline Heph

oh bugger off, you pedant - it's close enough. Kensal-effn-schemsal