Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Jane Warner - Dorking  (Read 5245 times)

Offline DrConners

Haha....Will the real Jane Warner stand up... :cool:

Good grief  :dash:   :dash:

This is getting so boring..

The only part of your post which had any relevance - why don't you heed your own advice & bore off luv  :thumbsdown:    :wackogirl:

Fruit

Yep...Will take your advice..
All I did was post about the hard to get hold of Miss Warner, to let your punt!! Colleges know she was alive and kicking and up for massage visits..

Just thought it may have been of interest!!
Obviously wrong...keeerrrchhiinnggg! :coolgirl:

Offline RAJEC

All I did was post about the hard to get hold of Miss Warner, to let your punt!! Colleges know she was alive and kicking and up for massage visits..

Obviously wrong...keeerrrchhiinnggg! :coolgirl:

Any chance of having this nonce removed?

Offline Marmalade

Obviously wrong...keeerrrchhiinnggg!

You posted it in the review section. It didn’t qualify as a review in UKP. It’ll probably be moved or filed under wanker trash-heap. But like a sad cunt, you seem egotistically oblivious to your error. Very unlucky. So maybe go fuck yourself (or sling a dildo up your fanny, whichever it is).  :)

Offline bobbymotors

FWIW

I'm pretty sure THIS is Jane Warner
External Link/Members Only

And I think the one being confused with is 'Angela' on a H & E ad that I cant find right now

Offline RAJEC

FWIW

I'm pretty sure THIS is Jane Warner

And I think the one being confused with is 'Angela' on a H & E ad that I cant find right now

Still doesn’t prove that fruit isn’t a cunt.

Offline bobbymotors

agreed!

But the description fits on the other thread for it to be Angela

And the description fits on here for it to be Jane W.

Offline RAJEC

agreed!

But the description fits on the other thread for it to be Angela

And the description fits on here for it to be Jane W.

Indeed. Let’s wait for fruit cunt to confirm the contact details and then hopefully fuck off.

Offline Steve2

Offline Marmalade

Indeed. Let’s wait for fruit cunt to confirm the contact details and then hopefully fuck off.

Give him time. He’s busy confirming he’s a cunt.

Online Jonestown

It's not the same phone number I have for her

Yes, its not the same phone number, its not the same location, Shinz says the room in the photo is where he saw “Angela”, and we are supposed to beleive that after years of Jane Warner’s Scarlet Pimpernel act she is now working monday to friday, 9am to 5pm, seeing both men & women.

Offline RAJEC

I love a bit of drawn out sub-plot.

Fruit

Here I am..!!..
07340 300398...
Is Jane Warners number..
She lives in a lovely cottage in Dorking town centre..

No. 22.. Will get back to you with the street name..

Ok...
Happy Punters...or is that cunters...!!!

Offline DrConners

Tout-tastic - do give it a rest love.  :thumbsdown:

I didn't even know who the fuck Jane Warner was - not my generation of Page 3 girls.

You got a number for Ruth Reynolds ? I'd be interested in that  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fruit

Not my generation either...
Lovely lady ..but way past her best..

I do actually..... do you want it... :cool:

Offline MrMatrix

Cant believe this thread is still dragging its heels.  :dash: :dash:

Offline bobbymotors

Here I am..!!..
07340 300398...
Is Jane Warners number..
She lives in a lovely cottage in Dorking town centre..

No. 22.. Will get back to you with the street name..

Ok...
Happy Punters...or is that cunters...!!!

No I don't think you should post the name of the road and the number.

I believe that you, fruity, saw Jane Warner and that the guy on the other thread saw Angela and has got them mixed up.

Because the description on the other thread is of Angela.... and despite JW's reputation for unreliability she has worked intermittently.

Just my opinion btw

Offline DrConners

Not my generation either...
Lovely lady ..but way past her best..

I do actually..... do you want it... :cool:

UKP is an open forum for punters - May I suggest you fuck off to UKE should you insist on touting this has been  :thumbsdown:

Offline Smitheee

Googling Jane Warner Dorking brings up a picture of a massage table covered in a silky purple cloth...
I think that is the real Jane Warner... This is why I think so.

I have been lucky enough to see the real Jane Warner in her end of terrace cottage style house right next to a car park on Dorking town centre. It was a number of years ago and took me years to get an appointment (I wasn't constantly trying). I had the same old excuses as I have read on this forum and fbsm.... Can you call me back... I haven't got my diary with me right now.

Anyway when I saw she was advertising again I called.

I believe I called the ad displaying the aforementioned picture and it was definitely Jane Warner who answered; her voice is so familiar to me... It's quite an old voice...
I note that the current number is not the one I called previously which I saved as  07555677403 and  her whatsapp picture was of her. This number no longer connects and there is no longer a whatsapp picture.

Offline DrConners

Cant believe this thread is still dragging its heels.  :dash: :dash:

+1

Thankfully Admin's timely decision to put an end to this troll will mean we don't have to listen to anymore bullshit  :thumbsdown:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out  :sarcastic:

BigBoi1955

No I don't think you should post the name of the road and the number.

I believe that you, fruity, saw Jane Warner and that the guy on the other thread saw Angela and has got them mixed up.

Because the description on the other thread is of Angela.... and despite JW's reputation for unreliability she has worked intermittently.

Just my opinion btw

I agree with this poster that the op saw the real Jane but the way the kept touting her was well over the top given her unreliabilty.

I'd like to stress one aspect of Jane Warner's unreliability and that is the fact she often cancels on the day of an appointment. I've seen her and she's good but I must have had 20+ cancellations. Although I'd like to see her again I no longer bother as I'm fed up of having to arrange a Plan B which is a real pain if you are only given an hour or so notice that Plan A isn't happening

Offline DrConners

Regardless, despite the ridiculously ambiguous & supposidly slow (meant to be tantalising??) release of any actual facts - the end result would be the same - a hand job by an old lady - Nah! Not interested  :thumbsdown: