Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German Ebony Oxford  (Read 1758 times)

Offline wombat53

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience of Germanebony from Oxford

Offline FCB

Her ratings and feedback are hidden.

Offline puntingaddict

Had two visits - first time was amazing, got a hot lap dance, OWO, 69 then sex in a few positions before cum on her tits I think. Came away very satisfied

Went back some months later, not even sure if it was the same girl and at a different flat. Really bad body odour so didn't hang around, major disappointment!

Offline markymarkfb

I cammed with her once, seemed nice fairly good looking

Offline markymarkfb

So i have been in coms with her all week, arranged a date time, a few hours before the meet, nothing no text no call, very disappointed, and i note a massive delay from the network or just her phone

farid123321

Just saw her profile and want to give it a go, even thought comments are non visible... She doesnt answer text though and has no number on her profile.

Does someone know more?

Offline Lewis

Just saw her profile and want to give it a go, even thought comments are non visible... She doesnt answer text though and has no number on her profile.

Does someone know more?

According to a Google search, her number back in 2013 was 07774 297901, according to External Link/Members Only

A search of that number brings up

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

EDIT - looks like one of the links got nabbed by a net nanny on here.

Offline Bilkster

Comes and goes regularly from this area but never one I’ve been tempted by.

Offline DrConners

Comes and goes regularly from this area but never one I’ve been tempted by.

Any that ever tempted you Bilk ? A member since November 2014 and you have contributed fuck all - Shame the new restrictions on thread access have forced you to post rubbish like this just to enable you to leech a bit more ?  :sarcastic:

farid123321

Thanks for the further infos, however this number seems to be a bit out of date... sad sad