Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in old street  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Dark.knight

External Link/Members Only

First post

Location - side road off old street.  Gairly discrete.

Comms - called and got appintment straight away. 

Good massage on table offer HE 20.  B2B 45

Massage was ok.  Nothing great.  HE was ok either.  Nothing great.

mrhappypants

Dark knight,

This is garbage.  I have moved it to the general board.  Up your game or I will freeze your account.

:hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Dark knight,

This is garbage. BIFF I have moved it to the general board. BAM! Up your game or I will freeze your account. KAPOW!

Can the Dark Knight recover?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This could be added to the London massage parlours endless 'mini reviews' thread.

Offline PatMacGroin

Can the Dark Knight recover?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not if he comes up against Mr Freeze this time.

Offline iamlegebd

Are you able to prove more detail on this, was this is a rushed service, would you return?

Online LLPunting

Dark knight,

This is garbage.  I have moved it to the general board.  Up your game or I will freeze your account.

MHP,
Was this moved back or did something go wrong with one of your gadgets?  This "garbage" is still floating in the review pool.

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

First post

Location - side road off old street.  Gairly discrete.

Comms - called and got appintment straight away. 

Good massage on table offer HE 20.  B2B 45

Massage was ok.  Nothing great.  HE was ok either.  Nothing great.

Guessing Alfred, Robin, Batgirl and the Batcomputer are all out of order.

Name of girl you saw?
What did she look like?
Attitude of girl?
How long was your session?
Why didn't you try the B2B?

mrhappypants

MHP,
Was this moved back or did something go wrong with one of your gadgets?  This "garbage" is still floating in the review pool.

:unknown:   I have repeated the move request.  Let us see if it stands.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I find nothing wrong with this review

Steve2 has a similar style but his reviews are never moved to the regional section
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sinz

Nothing wrong with this review, yes it is a poor attempt and it is a leech coming out of the woodwork, but that was the intention behind Admins new ruling.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I find nothing wrong with this review

Steve2 has a similar style but his reviews are never moved to the regional section

The difference is Steve2 is reviewing girls who have AW accounts so you can see who the girl is.

You need a few more details about what the girl looks like etc. to make it any use.

This really has told us nothing and is no use as a review at all.

mrhappypants

The difference is Steve2 is reviewing girls who have AW accounts so you can see who the girl is.

You need a few more details about what the girl looks like etc. to make it any use.

..was my point.

Fair point

I just want to make clear I find nothing wrong with Steve2 reviews as its straight to the point.

Although it may lack details such as describing level of services delivered or giving information on the physical appearance of the SP

Which is somewhat similar style as this review

Just my opinion   

Sometimes helpers forget there not moderators

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Fair point

I just want to make clear I find nothing wrong with Steve2 reviews as its straight to the point.

Although it may lack details such as describing level of services delivered or giving information on the physical appearance of the SP

Which is somewhat similar style as this review

Just my opinion   

Sometimes helpers forget there not moderators

No I totally agree and am happy with Steve2 reviews.

No-one is doing anything different with this so called review, as helper they are doing exactly what they have always done with these sort of reviews.

So to say they are acting like moderating rather than helping is totally wrong in this case.

No I totally agree and am happy with Steve2 reviews.

No-one is doing anything different with this so called review, as helper they are doing exactly what they have always done with these sort of reviews.

So to say they are acting like moderating rather than helping is totally wrong in this case.

I never said MHP was moderating in this case.

MHP is IMO one of the best reviewers in the London section...I have nothing against him