Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please ban me  (Read 2133 times)

Hullhotpot

Please ban me I am sick of reading about fat old men complain that a girl who finds them repulsive will not act like a girlfriend. Your a fat old cunt thank about what you are doing

Offline jj8989

Please ban me I am sick of reading about fat old men complain that a girl who finds them repulsive will not act like a girlfriend. Your a fat old cunt thank about what you are doing

the only thing that came to my mind is that your account got hacked by a sp?

Offline AxC

It's fiendishly clever though. How does he KNOW I'm a fat old cunt?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Best not to ban you just not let you post anymore..

Offline winkywanky

Hello Mrs. Hotpot  :hi:  :D

Offline bhudda

Perhaps you should just read the posts about women who offer certain services in return for large sums of cash and then fail to deliver them then  :hi:

Online Jonestown

That’s the sort of post you make at 4am, in the dark hours before dawn, not at 4pm on a sunny afternoon.

Offline mysteryman30

Are us punters always old and fat?  :D

Offline Private Parts

Pedant world.
Are “we”
Sorry I’ll get my thesaurus.
PP :hi:

Offline Billy no mates

Some of us are very old, and extremely fat.
(But we do generally have disposable income  :D )

Offline dboy74

Log out, fuck off. Simples  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Feels like there's a big spunk load of self-loathing going on there, OP. Let me help you out.
Fuck off, you fat old cunt.

Online Jonestown

One day these repulsed young girls will be old fat cunts too, they don't know it yet, but they might welcome a memory or two from the days when they were desired to reflect on.

Offline MrMatrix

It's fiendishly clever though. How does he KNOW I'm a fat old cunt?
This isn't news AxC. Was it suppose to be a secret then.  :D :D

Offline houseboot

On previous posts Hullhotpot said:-

5th June - "I’m a young bloke. I live in the gym and keep myself in good condition. When I go to see a wg it often puts me off the thought of a dirty old man has just been sweating on her 10 minutes before I got there"

8th June - "Seriously hung over today"

It sounds like he's seriously hung over again.

Offline winkywanky

...could be the dreaded 'roids too.

(No, I don't mean haemorrhoids, although they are liable to cause grumpiness  :D)

Offline Fuzzyduck

5th June - "I’m a young bloke. I live in the gym and keep myself in good condition. When I go to see a wg it often puts me off the thought of a dirty old man has just been sweating on her 10 minutes before I got there"

Ah the tampon inside the SP guy. Ran away from his thread on sweaty guys punting before him.
Perhaps not a fat old cunt yet, more like a big troll twat.

Offline whiskyfan

You're...
Hidden Image/Members Only
 :hi:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 08:24:13 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Colston36

I am disgustingly old but skinny. Where did I go wrong?

niftyfiftydave

I am disgustingly old but skinny. Where did I go wrong?

Us skinnies are not included in this one lol

Offline Bonker

I may be a fat old cunt but I'm still your dad...
And your mum liked a creampie.

Online jeanphillipe

Seems like he does a lot of thinking about old far blokes

Offline Jamboney

I’m fat but I’m not old, yet!  :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

I’m fat but I’m not old, yet!  :lol:
Do you have your own teeth Jamboney. Your avatar suggests other wise :D :D :D :D :D

Offline rickyponting

At the end of the day,us sweaty fat blokes money is the same as the toned gym bunnys money,they really dont give a fuck.
If you cant handle that its best to stop punting and get yourself a girlfreind.

Offline BOBBY2015

I suspect  someones wife  found the  login for site lol !  yes luv he's fucked hundreds ! i mean at least 20 x more than you read its your own fault should have kept him busy!! 

Offline Bonker

If it wasn't for the ugly blokes there wouldn't be a punting business.

James999

Bet you're glad you didn't get banned, as you keep logging in on a regular basis, is this thread your claim to fame  :sarcastic:

Offline Beamer

Or just a first rate idiot
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 10:17:17 am by Beamer »

Up The Manor

Done. Cheers.

Offline BBWLuvva

That's why I fuck fat old munters. At least then there's a possibility they may be enjoying it.  :D

Offline MrMatrix

That's why I fuck fat old munters. At least then there's a possibility they may be enjoying it.  :D
:D :D :D

Online ulstersubbie

Feels like there's a big spunk load of self-loathing going on there, OP. Let me help you out.
Fuck off, you fat old cunt.

The correct answer.   :D

Offline romano77

It's your soul I really want... :diablo: