Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inkerbell1  (Read 778 times)

Offline Paris69

inkerbell1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

British 🇬🇧
Bromley
£200/h (incall)
£200/h (outcall)

Read Alex 5246s feedback and my experience was the same...
Obviously this WG is in scam mode and in desperate need of money...

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:37:56 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

James999

Is that a review or just you telling us you earn less than a pro$$ie  :unknown:

Offline Paris69

Is that a review or just you telling us you earn less than a pro$$ie  :unknown:

It's a review that this WG is in scam mode. I'll delete the money bit if i can as obviously it annoys you (why would you give a f*** what anyone else earns? Plenty earn more than me and i don't give a hoot tbh)

James999

But it simply says you earn less than a Pro$$ie and that you agree with AW feedback, nothing of your own experience (if you had one) sounds more like a comment for the SE / London section as opposed to a review  :unknown:

And I'm not annoyed by how little you earn, that was pretty much all you added to the review aside from agreeing with an AW feedback  :unknown:

Don't tell us that you paid a deposit and got scammed....... seriously?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:42:59 pm by James999 »

Offline Paris69

But it simply says you earn less than a Pro$$ie and that you agree with AW feedback, nothing of your own experience (if you had one) sounds more like a comment for the SE / London section as opposed to a review  :unknown:

It's a warning for others... Now go elsewhere to look for an argument I'm watching the Rugby

James999

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:44:07 pm by James999 »

Offline Paris69

It's a review too. My post said, in a roundabout way, that I too had sent the WG a deposit and she hadn't turned up (mirroring the posters experience).
A booking had been agreed hence my right to write a review.
Thought what i said was enough tbh. Beware!

And yes, 'never' send deposits and i never have (til now). Just felt that this time, based on the excellent comms' that it was a safe exchange.

James999

So why not outline your experience, tell us what happened, and how much deposit she fleeced from you, I appreciate you're embarrassed about it, but if you're going to do a negative to warn others at least outline your experience with her, why did she need a deposit anyway  :unknown:

Assuming it's beyond editing now, why not re write the review, with your experience included, and report this one for Admin to remove  :hi:

And the Rugby's not important till later when England take on the Sheep chasers  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 02:57:01 pm by James999 »

Offline Paris69

So why not outline your experience, tell us what happened, and how much deposit she fleeced from you, I appreciate you're embarrassed about it, but if you're going to do a negative to warn others at least outline your experience with her, why did she need a deposit anyway  :unknown:

And the Rugby's not important till later when England take on the Sheep chasers  :thumbsup:

Same £ as the AW reviewers comments... I've now said enough on the subject. Anyone else want to take a chance; feel free.

ps.. sorry for sounding argumentative. That's not me.  :hi:

TBH i'm not embarrassed in the slightest. Disappointed in the WG and how she has decided to earn her £ but it's a few quid. Not gonna worry.

France to win by 12.
England to win by 11

James999

No problem, just feel warnings need more of your experience to add weight and save others money from scammers   :thumbsup:

As long as England win  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Assuming it's beyond editing now, why not re write the review, with your experience included, and report this one for Admin to remove  :hi:

+1

Barely a review. Relying on a 3rd party reference (AW feedback) is lame or lazy. What happens if the profile disappears? With the time OP has taken to defend his position, he could have written a decent review.

Online johnny34

+1

Barely a review. Relying on a 3rd party reference (AW feedback) is lame or lazy. What happens if the profile disappears? With the time OP has taken to defend his position, he could have written a decent review.

+1

Offline Paris69

+1

Yep; i could. Sitting watching France v Scotland i have loads of time... but i'm not writing a review as is my prerogative. I've said all i'm gonna say

Offline Derrick101

So.… You read Alex 5246s AW review saying that she scammed him out of £100 deposit, and you did the same thing  :unknown:

Who in their right mind gives a deposit anyway ( except for when you are there  :D )

Offline Paris69

So.… You read Alex 5246s AW review saying that she scammed him out of £100 deposit, and you did the same thing  :unknown:

Who in their right mind gives a deposit anyway ( except for when you are there  :D )

Who? Me, obviously. 1st (and last) time in 25 years..... Thank god it wasn't your money eh...

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've just assumed he is alex5246. Otherwise why act like such a dick?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yep; i could. Sitting watching France v Scotland i have loads of time... but i'm not writing a review as is my prerogative. I've said all i'm gonna say

Clearly, since it's no longer a review.

Offline Shearer1955

This reads more like an Advert than any sort of review  :unknown:

Offline muffdiver

Paris69

Thanks for the warning, i understood it.  :thumbsup:

James999

This reads more like an Advert than any sort of review 

It's not a review and not in the review section, it wa moved days before your pointless comment  :hi: