Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any suggestions for A3/M25 corridor between Farnborough and Gatwick?  (Read 720 times)

Offline bokkie

Hi all.

Have to go to Gatwick on Friday, so was wondering if anyone had suggestions for anywhere between Farnborough and Gatwick? Epsom, Woking, Gatwick itself?
Preferably under 28, slim, owo and fk are pretty important.
Also don't want to break the bank so a max of about 80/150.
Thanks for any suggestions guys

fezzy197

if you can make it down to portsmouth then Hayley is a sure fire bet.

Offline bhudda

I guess if you ask a silly question you can expect a silly answer

Offline bokkie

Portsmouth is a bit out of the way for now. Plan a trip to see Hayley one day.
Any suggestions?

Offline SSPete

I do like Adele Sweety in Woking. Left her a neutral review but probably should've gone for the full hour and fucked her (she only shags on 1 hour or more bookings). Very attractive, nice person. Depends what you're looking for really, more info would be helpful.

Offline bokkie

This girl is my absolute last resort, simply due to her location.
Ticks the right boxes and will be available for incall on Friday. But it is  an extra hour on my journey so would
prefer something en route so to speak.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bokkie

I do like Adele Sweety in Woking. Left her a neutral review but probably should've gone for the full hour and fucked her (she only shags on 1 hour or more bookings). Very attractive, nice person. Depends what you're looking for really, more info would be helpful.

Thanks for the suggestion. Not bad, not my usual type of maybe a bit slimmer, tits look great though.
Also she's in southampton now.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She's been around a while. Liked the look of her when I spotted her first, some years ago now in London. However she was offering BB at the time so I never explored. Good to see she's stopped that (or at least stopped advertising) but the history is enough to taint her card for me. There are a few threads and old reviews if you search for them, e.g.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13552.msg207853#msg207853

Offline bokkie

Thanks for that, ruled her out for me. Like you say if she offered it before, who knows.......
Wasn't overly keen on her anyway

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've not seen this one before so can't recommend, but was a plan B once. Reasonably well reviewed (note the negatives) and an ok veri pic. Says 29, so assume mid-30s.

External Link/Members Only

Best of luck with your search!

Offline bokkie

I've not seen this one before so can't recommend, but was a plan B once. Reasonably well reviewed (note the negatives) and an ok veri pic. Says 29, so assume mid-30s.

Best of luck with your search!

Now we're talking. Great recommendation, thanks.

Are those tits as good as they look?

Veri pic looks a bit like Dua Lipa

Offline Fuzzyduck

Now we're talking. Great recommendation, thanks.

Are those tits as good as they look?

Veri pic looks a bit like Dua Lipa

I suspect they don't look anywhere near that good. The reviews were mixed I recollect but a few commented on them heading south. I wouldn't be surprised if she was late 30s. Suggest be thorough with the reviews so you know what you're getting.
I don't know but I would guess she tours with this one - profiles look similar. In fact the pics are so shopped they might even be the same girl. I didn't really dig into it.

This one is on my HL and in the area. Again, I've not seen her but some positive reviews from reliable members.